oh so confused !!

edited November 2012 in Third Trimester
So everything on all my apps on what not says I am 37 wks and 1 day but that's impossible if my due date is nov 30th ? So how many weeks am I seriously?

And what's the best method to get the evening primrose pill near my cervix? I inserted two last night but it seemed like all the oil came out and I was planning on inserting 4 tonight since im 37 weeks if that is right...

And my mom and my sisters threw me a surprise baby shower that didn't turn out how they wanted but it made me feel blessed and even thought of .. They planned it last minute and couldn't buy anything but we ate good and laughed and played a couple of games but it made me feel special and that's all I could ask for

Comments

• Maybe if u lay down with your butt elevated on a few pillows?
  • I wish I could do that see I have short fingers and my cervix is high from what I was told and squatting didn't work I wish they had a pill inserter lol
  • Could you have your SO lend a hand? :)
  • You are 36 weeks but are goin into your 37th week if that makes sense. I am 36w3d. Wed i will be 37w due on the 28. Idk how to explain it
  • I don't have a SO so that's out the question @excitedforoctober

See that's what I thought I thought I was 36 weeks and a day and I updated my apps and my other website and it said 37 I almost shitted bricks lol @karla_with_a_k
  • Haha... A cpl of mine say 37 too.
  • That's the thing up until today the only two I trusted said 36 until it was updated and they switched to 37weeks
  • Just shove the pills as far as possible. I felt I was trying to push a mile when i was inserting my pills(my cervix is high and crooked). I put the pills in right before bed so it had a while to soak in before i got up and moving.
  • As soon as I inserted them and went and laid down a little while later I felt a gushy feeling and sure enough it was the oil coming out so I don't think I put them high enough
  • Use a tampon applicator.
  • OOO that would have been a good idea ... If I used tampons but I don't and have none in the house ... I'm still scared of tampons lol
  • Just put them in as far as you can and then elevate your bum. It's gonna leak out... Just like putting anything else in there!
  • Okay so it's okay for it to be leaking out?
  • There will be oil coming out very normal that's why u should put a liner on it happened to me and to the women that told me to do it in the first place it is working but it melts and naturally has yo go somewhere ya know.
  • Yeah I put on a pad after I insert them and go to sleep and I'm 36 and insert 4 is that enough or do I need to up the dosage
  • edited November 2012
    I wouldn't do any more I only did two at most it works well no need to over do it.
  • I don't use tampons either, but I plan to pick some up when I'm ready for epo. And yes, they will leak no matter what, but the higher you can get them the better.