Water park of America in Minnesota...

Anyone ever been here? If so, is it worth the price with little kids? We have a 3,5 &7 yr old and I'm wondering if there is enough activities for the little ones?

Comments

• You're in MN? Lol so am I!

As for your question. No idea I've never been
  • I'm in Wisconsin now. From Minnesota tho. Heading to the cities next month for Xmas and shopping. ;)
  • Oohh gotcha lol.

I'm originally from CO. I've been in MN almost 4 years.

I could ask around if you like.
  • I live in Wisconsin too!! I've been wondering the same thing! I've been thinking about taking my girls up there for a while but I don't know anyone that has actually been there!
  • @bertrang14 where about r u in Wisconsin? We just moved to the Milwaukee area about a month ago. We lived in NY the past 4 yrs. :) so far we r loving it. People r nice and cost of living is sooo much cheaper.

@littlefae where r u in MN? Do u like it? I grew up in Willmar, MN. I love MN but hate how cold it can get.
  • I'm near Chaska, abbout 20 minutes south of the twinn cities. I love it up! The cold isn't as bad as I was led to believe before I moved up here. About the time I start to get tired of it, it begins to warm back up.

Its beautiful up here, there is so much to see and do, and I love the community feeling yyou get here. You don't get that in CO at all.

The people are nice, but I noticed take some time to warm up to yyou lol so it was a llittle difficult making friends inn the beginnning. But its beenn great and I've made a few amaazinng friends! Its been the best move for us.
  • @mommyof3girls I live about a half hour away from Eau Claire!
  • I've never been there but I've heard good things! You could always check reviews. I'm about a half hr south of it.