5 Random Facts*

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
Post 5 random facts about yourself.

1. I've never dyed my hair

2. People say i have a singing voice like Christina Aguilera, but I'm too shy to perform on stage. Only performed three times in my life and that was two weddings and a talent show and i was freaking out! lol

3. My hubby & I both lost our virginity to each other.

4. I can do makeup extremely well - even special effects and i know mostly every beauty secret/tip out there.

5. I have an obsession with washing my hands and eating m&ms lol

Comments

• 1. I've never gotten high (weird..but pretty EVERYONE I know has done it)
    2. I was in a music video when I was 16..don't ask names cause I didn't pay attention..and don't think they made it! Lol..
    3. I am scaredy (sp) cat
    4. I had braces in the 4th grade
    5. I love RAINBOW.. people use to think I was gay, I would always wear it and still do sometimes
  • 1. I am a gamer
    2. I am a book worm I read a lot!
    3. I can dance old school! Lol
    4. I can make lots of different cheesecakes but i hate cheescake!
    5. I'm obsessed with my hair.
  • 1.) I am approaching 30yrs old and am still a daddy's girl
    2.) no movies scare me, only IT
    3.) I love to cook and have never had complaints
    4.) I sing, but am very shy
    5.) I have a serious love affair with cheese. I can, have, would and want to eat cheese at every meal.
  • @luvmy5 me too! The cheese one!
  • 1. I helped raise money and went to Mexico 2 summers in a row to build houses for the homeless.
    2. I have 3 sisters and a brother.
    3. My dream as a kid was to be an artist for Disney.
    4. I love baked potatoes with a ton of apple cider vinegar on them and nothing else...weird I know!
    5. I find myself saying things to my kidsbi swore I wouldn't bc when my mom said them it annoyed me! There are kids in other countries that don't even get food...you better eat that or you know I was younger we had to...use tin cans for phones lol!
  • @littlenat86 more of a reason why we are friends! Now I am hungry. It is 4am. =P~
  • im a lipstick tomboy,give to dress up but aint afraid to get my hands dirty
    i randomly pretend to be a tourist when out,accents and all lol
    i love dipping cheetos salsa de queso in nutella
    im a city girl with a city attitude but LOVE country music
    & last,i dont get embarrassed,like ever,no matter what the circumstances are.
  • @luvmy5 oh yes! It's midday here but only just getting breakfast! Bacon and egg cobs....yum! X
  • edited November 2012
    1. My first car was a '95 dodge neon. (pinkish/red)
    2. I love bacon & pickles, & my husband cannot stand them! (he's crazy I know)
    3. I'm obsessed with buying baby clothes. Which is ok now because I have Levi, but I have an over flowing "girlclothes" tub for "when I have a girl".
    4. I could eat at mexican restaurants EVERY meal. Can never go wrong with mexican. but I don't like too spicy!
    5. I HATE HATE HATE SO GROSS wet hair on me. When I shower I'm constantly pulling out stray hairs and putting then on the wall until I'm done and out of the shower! Ick ick ick.
  • 1. I am not a city person AT ALL, ick!!!
    2. My favorite thing to do besides spend time with my family is shooting clays <3
    3. My first vehicle was a truck
    4. My favorite Tv show is duck dynasty
    5. I love Rodney Carrington, if I am ever in a bad mood or sad, just listening to his jokes for the millionth time can cheer me up! The best concert in my life was seeing him.
  • 1. I have never drank or done any drugs in my 22 years.
    2. I played 5 sports growing up and in school.
    3. I dislike being a SAHM, though most love it.
    4. I'm allergic to caffeine.
    5. Um.... I am the most emotional/hormonal spaz ever. Mood swing crazy here.
  • 1. I love bacon and pineapple. i can eat them all day every day together or seperate.
    2. Im 5 feet tall, so i can never reach things.
    3. i love dancing.
    4. Im curious about the paranormal, but i would black out if i had a paranormal experience.
    5.Im a mommy's girl. everywhere my mom goes, i go. weird but i love her to death.
  • @1stWoodsBaby; Allergic to caffeine, ouch!

1. I'm afraid of heights
    2. I'm claustrophobic
    3. I love exercising
    4. I'm a mild germaphobe
    5. I'm fluent in 3 languages
  • 1. I hate sausage and Chinese food, but love how they smell. (bkfst sausage & plain fried rice are only exceptions)
    2. My boyfriend is weirdly a nose picker... somehow I picked up the habbit. Only at home though.
    3. Its been 3 years since my ex and I broke up, but I almost NIGHTLY have dreams about him.. a wide range of dreams. Its annoying most of the time.
    4. I and such a frugal person. I hate spending a large amount of money at once. If I pick something for myself that I don't really need, I usually put it back.
    5. I've stayed up for at least 24 hours or longer, quite a few times in my 24 years - true story :)
  • 1 i love working for Walmart
    2 i used to drink and cut myself on the daily when i was younger
    3 i feel more lesbian than bisexual sometimes
    4 i was actually smart when i was in school
    5 im 22 and dont have a license
  • 1. I played soccer for 17 years and gave up 3 full.ride scholarships for my son and family.
    2. I secretly question if me and my husband are right foe each other even tho i know i can never leave him forever
    3. I tell everyone i want this baby to.be a boy but i really want a girl.
    4. I cant wait to go Japan for the sole fact that ill.be a SAHM again.
    5. Im 22 and have 18 speeding tickets and this is my 5th licenses suspension
  • edited November 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mijita what languages?
    @ripKaydence holy heck batman! 18 tickets!!!
  • @ripkaydence; Holy Moly, 18?!?!

@1stWoodsBaby; English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
  • @sehra4177 that's the sweetest thing ever ! I love that!
  • @1stwoodsbaby @mijita i have a need fpe speed. In the words of ricky bobby "if you aint first your last" amd im.usually always.late
  • OMG @ripkaydence that's one of my favorite movies lol! I'm all jacked up on Mt.dew!!
  • Im.still in my dirty pee pants. @proudmother1009
  • Lmao @ripkaydence got me cracking up
  • 1. I love grapfruit. Eat it everyday and drink the juice as well. When I tell people they always think im prego... NOT PREGO lol Just love it
    2. I hate birds and any type or animal/insect that flys. You cant control them!
    3. My mom is literaly my best friend
    4.I haven't had sex since January..... lol
    5. This took me a while to do. I couldn't think of anything and I feel like I am boring because of it lol
  • @mallory27 your not boring! Lol I'm sure it took most of us a while lol. But how did you not have sex since January?!?? Isn't it hard i can't go two days or I'm one crappy person lol
  • 1.ive had a pregly account for a yr but just now started posting

2.I tattoo ppls faces for a living n it doesnt make me nervous at all.I kinda think it should lol

3.Im determined to talk my hubby into having another bby in the nxt 6 month

4.Im constantly worrying bout my looks n weight

5.My daughter n hubby are the best things in my life.I can never hear her say mama too many times<3
  • 1. Even though I tell hubby I want her in her crib, I love having my daughter in bed with us.
    2. I am scared to death of clowns.
    3. I love to bake, and I am damn good at it.
    4. I am the biggest grandpas girl ever (my dad died when I 10yo).
    5. My husband and my daughter are my whole world, and everything I do is for them.
  • 1. Half of my family hate me and the other half cant be bothered
    2. Im scared of everything, balloons, squirrels, spiders, sheep, birds, etc!
    3. Im very gross. I like picking scabs and spots and boils on people and am interested in seeing disgusting wounds lol
    4. Im always struggling with my weight and looks and being under-confident
    5. Death holds no fear for me and Im looking forward to it. I want to make sure Charlie is happy and married and then il be ready to see my first born Angel