I can't believe what has happened to me.

edited November 2012 in Depression
Alot of you know my story.. I had a long journey having a healthy pregnancy. I had three miscarriages and I finally had a healthy baby girl Sept 6th! After only a month baby daddy decided he wasn't happy and moved out. I have been going through a little depression and trying to deal with a heart break. I have been trying to adjust to becoming a single mommy and it has been tough. but I felt like I was making progress.. But on Oct 31st I was making fried zucchini and was heating oil. The oil got burnt after I tried frying one so I decided to dump the oil and use new oil.. I didn't wanna plug the sink so I poured the oil into a glass jar. I leaned over to the sink to rinse the pan and before I knew it the glass exploded on me! It hit both my thighs and ran down one of my legs. And hit one hand. Thank god my mom was home she got me straight into a cold bath and called 911. I ended up having 2nd degree burns and a small section that was 3rd degree. I had to have surgery on both legs.. They put something called pig skin to help it heal and reduce scaring. I finally came home today and its finally hitting me. I still can't believe what happened. I am so mentally and physically drained. I can barely walk.. I have family and friends who are trying to help with my daughter as much as possible until I am healed but I feel like such a burden. :'( baby daddy is pathetic. I do not think he realizes how bad I am hurt. He was suppose to pick baby up today at 1 so I could get some rest and I called at 1 and he said he was finishing running errands and he'd come. I was like well I need a time and he's like time is not my friend you know that. I'm like do you not understand that I cannot Take care of her by myself right now. I dont understand how he can be so rude after what I have gone through. Its like he doesn't get it and he is still trying to walk all over me. I told him he needed to be at my house to get her by 2 or I had to make other arrangements. And he doesn't text back until two and he said he was on his way. But I told him I already left cuz I needed to go somewhere cuz my mom had to go to work. And I needed someone to help me and baby. He started Apologizing and begging to see her. I told him to tell me when his next day off is and if he wants to see her then he needs to be on time. Cuz I need someone with me for awhile and if he can't be on time no one is going to wait around for him I am so sad and messed up right now. :'( I don't know how I am going to get through this. I thought things were as bad as they could be and couldn't get worse but they somehow did! I wanna crawl into a hole. I cannot believe how bad my life has turned.I have a broken heart and have had two major surgeries in the last two months. I go in tomorrow to have my legs checked and am so scared to see what they look like. I feel like life is crumbling around me. I feel like I need to see someone like a counselor or something. Idk what to do. I wanna give up.

Comments

• I am so sorry you are going through all this. I am glad you are home...and I am glad you have people there to help you. I think if you feel like you need to talk to someone, then do it. You need to get well, cause your lil girl needs her mommy. You at in my prayers hon. Heal quickly. Hugs.
  • I'm not even sure what to say, you have left my speechless. I'm so sorry your going though all of this. The only way to go from rock bottom is up!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob you have a way with words and are very motivational!! I cried reading that, beautiful
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't imagine what your going through. Don't give up you will make it through this. I'm glad you have family and friends to help. Don't stress off bd it's hiss loss.
  • @gatorbob Thank you for your kind words. I keep trying to remind myself that it could have been worse.. That it could have hit my face or I could have had my baby with me or I could be blind. I keep trying to find a reason why this happened to me after I was already going through so much with just having a baby and my bf leaving. Like I feel like what did I do so bad in my life to deserve this. I know I need to just let that go and just move forward but it is so hard. It is also hard to have people help me and take care of me and my daughter.. I have such strong maternal instincts and even though I am suppose to be on bedrest and just stay still for awhile I am getting up and moving to take care of my baby. I went to my appt yesterday and saw my leg for the first time since surgery.. I was not prepared. To me it is horensous and looks so terrible. Everyone keeps saying it looks good that its healing correctly and its going to get better. I just cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. I am hurt mentally and physically. After seeing my leg and how bad it was I realized I need to suck up my pride and let people help. At least until I am ok to walk. I think bd has no clue how bad my situation is and how life changing it is. I mean I was still in the hospital after surgery he's like oh send me a pic of how it looks after surgery. I'm like do you not realize the extent of this. Part of me once him to see me so he can see what I am going through but part of me does not want to speak to him for how inconsiderate and stupid he is being. He has no clue. I am changed for life. Entally changed and physically changed. I told my mom that I cannot talk or see him for awhile. So she is going to tell him he needs to contact her with his days off and she will so the witch off and give him baby. I cannot file papers for a parenting plan until 60 days after the paternity affidavited was filed.. So I have to wait another month then once things are set I am going to to try and deal with bd as little as possible so I can heal. Sorry for the novel. I have friends and family to talk to but its nice to talk to someone who is an outside perspective. Thanks for listening.

@stillsuprised
    @leviluv8
    @jess510
    @kimberly4411
    @restinpeacekaydence
  • @rjr33. How are you doing?