my son has a loose tooth at ..

edited November 2012 in Ages & Stages
4 years old wat!!? Is it just me or is this really early !?
Ugh he's getn to big to fast :(

My son :)
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/ashleyjackson87/20121024_163240-1.jpg

Comments

• Aww he is cute!! I don't know Much about the tooth thing but it does seem kinda young.
  • That is a little early but not uncommon. Was he early getting teeth as a baby? Sometimes children who get teeth early will lose teeth early.
  • It's ok I think if he got his baby teeth early then the adult once do the same my step daughter is 5 and has lost bunch teeth and she got her baby teeth early.. I'm the opposite and so is my daughter I got my baby teeth super late and my last one didn't come out until I was 15. My daughter is going to be 11 months on the.12th has no teeth so she takes after me lol. Everyone is different don't worry :)
  • @Frantastic he got his first 2 at 14 wks old

@MorgDeeBee thank you :) I thought it was kinda young to lol

@jules really she's lost a lot at 5 wow ! Yea my one year old only has 6 an it doesn't look like more is comn thru lol
  • That's better then.Scarlett for none.. Poor thing I wish I could give her soo much more to eat.
  • My friends son was like that! He lost his first at 4! I think it's young..but it happens!
    He's already lost like 4 teeth and is 6!
    my soon to be 6 yr still hasn't lost any!
  • He's so cute btw!
  • I was an early bloomer with the whole teeth thing. I had all my adult teeth by the time I was in 3rd grade. I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled in 7th grade. I was the younger patient the oral surgeon had ever had for that.