popping bones!

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
ok so im 37+1 week pregnant and when lying in bed my legs start to hurt so i try to move to get comfy and a few times now i have heard what sounds like a bone cracking or popping down in my vagina area! it is the most painful thing and the pain lasts about a minute then goes away once i can move around! has anyone ever had this or heard of it?

Comments

• Ughhh i get that still and my hip bones pop/crack while im walking. And im 3 months pp.
  • That happened to me towards the end. It used to really freak my husband out because they would pop so loud.
  • That happened to me in my last trimester. I was in so much pain i thought i had SPD. I'm pretty sure i have a thread all about it, if i find it ill bump it!
  • its horrible! yeah it freaks my other half out too @frantastic
    its not my hips its something down by my vagina the inside of my legs and its so bloody painful @jen91811
    thanks @mommylovessparkle
  • Sounds like psd. I had it bad with mt last pregnancy and already feel it starting with this pregnancy. Everyone feels it differently. My pubic bone popped and made such a loud cracking noise every time I turned over in bed. My lower back did the same thing. Luckily you shouldn't have that much longer.
  • I have had that for years. its a crack/pop on the inside of my legs. It happens all the time to me
    @smCox what's PSD?
  • Pubic symphasis disorder. I had to do a lot of research to figure that out cuz my ding bat doctor couldn't. As soon as my insurance kicks back in I'm going back to the chiropractor probably weekly, otherwise it's hell.
  • It happens.to. Me our bones get really weak since our hips are shifting for the baby preparing.for.lightnening and labor. Its normal but uncomfortable
  • its so uncomfortable it literally brings tears to my eyes! i know every morning that as soon as i try and move it will happen! i try to get out of bed by rolling out instead of putting my legs out first but it just doesnt work!!