THE WORST FEELING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited November 2012 in Babies Health
WE HAD JUST CAME IN FROM PLAYIN ON THE SWING. THEN AFTER I PLACE MY SON ON THE BED TO CHANGE HES DIPER. WHEN I WAS DONE I GOT UP WHILE MY SON STAYED ON THE BED JUST TURNED MY BACK FOR 2 SECOUNDS.THEN I HEAR A LOUD CRY I LOOK AT MY SON LAYING ON THE FLOOR SCREAMING AS I RUSH TO PICK HIM UP I NOTICE HES ARM LOOKED TO B TWISTED. THAT SCARED ME I RUSH TO THE PHONE TO CALL MY MAN TO COME HOME FROME WRK SO WE CAN GO TO THE ER HE GETS HERE WITHIN MINTUES. AS IM WALKING OUTSIDE HUBBY SAYS WAT HAPPEN TO HES FACE OMG I JUST STARTED TO CRY MORE HE HAD A BIG BUMP ON HES FOUR HEAD. WE RUSHED TO THE ER BY THEN HES ARM WAS DOING GOOD NOTHING SEEM WRONG WE GOT CALLED IN THE DR. WASNT CONCERNED WITH HES ARM IT WAS HES HEAD HE WAS WORRY ABOUT SO WE DID A CAT SCAN AND HE CAME OUT FINE IT SHOWED HE HAD BURSING. THANK GOD EVERY THING CAME OUT FINE THIS SCARED ME SO MUCH AND TO THINK OF IT I KNOW I HAVE MANY MORE FALLS AND BUMPS TO LOOK FOWARD TO BUT I WELL NEVER TAKE ANY CHANCES WHEN MY SON FELL HOW HE DID

Comments

• Oh my gosh thank God everything was okay!
  • Aww it happens to the best of us. My kid has had many falls and bumps and cuts. He's now crawling on top of things. Yesterday I caught him on top of his play house standing up and bouncing! He turns one tomorrow.... Constant heart attacks! It's a horrible feeling especially thinking you could have prevented it but it only gets worse lol I can't tell you how many times my son has busted his lip smh and the mouth bleeds a lot!
  • edited November 2012
    @MommyLovesSparkle I know ty
  • @smcox my son also has had a busted mouth. I wonder if its the boys that get hurt more. I bet u got a lot of scares standing on he's toy crazy kids huh my son also try's to climb out he's crib ugh I wish there was no falls or bumps we have to go threw lol
  • yeah, I'm pretty sure boys are born with this daredevil inside of them just to scare the crap out of their mothers!!!! He stresses me out daily lol I hate that he has learned to climb up things!
  • Yes...I accident pinch my sons finger in the door the other day! I didn't realize his hands where there and shut the door. Luckily, for some reason I didn't close it all the way like normal. But I felt HORIBBLE!! Within a few mins he was back to his normal self...I however and still upset over it!

We all do it! The funny the is my son threw a wooden train at my husband the other night and split his nose open lol! So I think we will equally hurt each other on accident! Lol
  • @crystaldawn0830 awww he caught he's little figure. OMG I for got to add while we were giving r info at the window at the er my son some how got he's finger stuck. my poor baby had a bad day.

oh crap ur son busted ur hubby nose. that's right boys love to throw things gotta watch out.
  • My son fell of the bed once and I never left him in it again. We learn from our mistakes. Just yesterday he was walking around and busted his lip i gave him a popsicle and he was happy. It swelled up so bad tho I was scared.
  • Glad he's ok!
  • Im glad hes ok. I have 2 boys and now my almost 11 month old daughter let me just say my anziety is just getting worse. Lol.
  • @angel26 ty....... LOL ur anxiety
  • Usually as long as his pupil react fine and are normal, he doesn't loose consciousness and the bump comes out and doesn't sink in their fine. Not saying you shouldn't take them to the hospital if you feel that's best but just a few tips. :)