I HATE morning sickness!!!!

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
I am sitting at work and I want to curl up in a ball in the bathroom and cry like a baby! Aside from being soooo exhausted. I hate all these symptoms!

Comments

• Ask Dr for zofran amazing stuff!
  • I agree. I've been nauseous for two weeks and today I'm 6 weeks and started throwing up.
  • 6.5 weeks and my tummy hurts all the time.
  • I'm not pg right now, but I get it horrible too...like I can't move or I puke!! I feel for ya. :(
  • Zofran is a miricle drug
  • Im 8 weeks and i get it real bad when driving and i have to take my husband to work in morn and pick him up so im constantly feeling it. My sons diapers are making me feel sick lately too
  • Zofran was my bff
  • Thanks ladies, I will ask for Zofran :)
  • My regular Dr wouldn't give me Zofran, said I needed to go to an obgyn but since I recently moved to the state no obgyns would take a new patient same day and my insurance ran out... So I'm stuck with this stupid morning sickness til our insurance kicks in on December 1st and then whenever I can get into the obgyn. My sil Saaid she was gonna send me Her left overs but I have yet to see those.
  • thats what I hated while being prego I had it bad also ugh hope u feel better
  • I had morning sickness for 4 whole months straight it was hell I battled it out though...
  • They have morning sickness candy. There called preggy pops. I don't know if they work i didn't really get morning sickness, thank god!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck girls im 39 and 3days and i still throw up every now and then obly when naby is going through a growth spurt
  • Only°
    Baby°
  • @gatorbob I keep ginger ale in the fridge at work, does it work better room temp?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob @smcox @isnino @maymommy2011 @mrz_jackson So my doctor prescribed Zofran today at my first prenatal appt, my urine sample showed I was very dehydrated so I didn't even have to ask for it, she just asked me if I had eaten or drank anything all day and I said "yes but it ALL comes back out". So I am hoping and praying that it does wonders for me too bcuz after today I am done praying to the porcelain throne!
  • It worked awesome for me especially after a few days of it gettn in my system
  • @mrz_Jackson I hope it does the same for me bcuz I cannot survive another day like today at work, I puked about 5 times while I was there and I was MISERABLE!! :(
  • I suggest taking it 30 minutes before you get out of bed. That way it has times to work through your system.
  • ANYTHING ginger will help. It's a natural anti nausea med. I like ginger tea, REAL ginger ale..some are called ginger ale, but don't actually have ginger...
  • I lost 25 pds and was in the hospital 4 times and zofran put a stop to it! Hope it works as awesome as it did for me
  • @Ashely_smashley thanks, I'm gonna try the tea and see if I like it, I'm not big on tea except chamomile.

@maymommy2011 wow! I am sure if I didn't get the Zofran that I'd be in the same boat, I couldn't keep a thing down but so far the first full day on Zofran has proved a success :)
  • Its magic! Just only take what u need and when u need it or you will run out! I sometimes break it in half it works almost as well! I think u only get 12 a month from Medicaid which I have
  • @maymommy2011 oh no! :( I am popping them like skittles lol, well my doctor told my 3x a day but I only have 30pills. I have BCBS, I wonder if it will cover more if not I will die!!!!!!!!
  • They are SO expensive... just warning u! And they did a study and overuse can cause heart problems for you... I was told to take the least amount possible
  • @maymommy2011 I was able to get the generic brand and I think I paid $5, the most $7. I will call my doctor on Monday to.check what the limit is, I hope I can get more! But thanks for the info :)
  • Mine is an 8mg tablet so its kinda strong as is! I'm glad it helps!!
  • They have OTC zofran :)