What do YOU, Christmas?

What do YOU want for Christmas, and what are you getting hubby/bf?

I dont know what I want, hubby wants specific electronics

Comments

• I usually don't want anything.. really just focused on the kids. My honey doesn't usually want anything either.. but I'm getting him some more of his favorite expensive smell goods.
  • I am getting my Christmas gift early, next weekend. We are driving to Dallas for a Cowboy's game, touring the stadium then spending an extra day just checking out the city. No idea what I'll get Wesley
  • I really would like a serger sewing machine...so I can try my hand at making cloth diapers...but they are so pricey...so I will just wait until tax return time to ask for that!
  • I just want my kids to have a nice Christmas. I usually dont receive any gifts.
  • I want a keurig coffee maker, i'm starting a job next week and think it'd be amazing to have starbucks at home, i may get hubs a tv or welder
  • @kimberly4411 love mine! It's awesome! I love that I don't have to use a k cup, I can use regular ground coffee as well!
  • edited November 2012
    I'm w/Ashley on the serger!! Other then that.. I would like pretty much anything!
    As for my husband.. not sure.. he needs new shoes!
  • I'd like to be skinny for Christmas lol. I'm working on it tho not easy. Not sure what to get hubby yet. Usually buy him cologne but who knows. Atleast I'm done shopping for my little one :)
  • For Christmas is about the kids. I usually get my fiancee something if I have any extra money...its usually something the whole family can enjoy...last yr tho I didn't have much so he got sports gear a new giants hat, a personalized giants jersey, and a few other small items. I didn't ask for anything but he got me new uggs, perfume, and a nice diamond necklace. I'd rather not know what I get if he does get me something.
  • Lol I don't know what I want yet but I'm sure Marquis will give me list of all the music stuff he wants. He has metal band and produced their stuff on top of playing so his always wanting something. But I'm getting Scarlett her next car seat, toys, clothe, and probably some yummy treats in her stoking :)
  • This year i want baby stuff lol. Im pregnant and i know im going to need A LOT of stuff, so i rather have gifts for the baby than myself. For hubby i will get him a G-Shock watch and some Texans shirts or something like that.
  • I want a big fluffy long robe. I hate being cold when I get out of the shower. I want some slippers to match as well lol Other then that idk and I don't have a hubby or a bf so all my money is for Makenzie and family.
  • I have no idea what I "want". As for hubby he has made a list lol like every year he does lol..so I'll most likely get him stuff off of that, I'm not very creative when it comes to gift giving.
  • Hmm, for me I want another pair of tall UGG boots. A different color this time.

Hubby wants lots of stuff, lol.
  • I usually hand my bf a very long list lol but this year i want to focus on the baby. We don't have much money if any at all for presents so we'll just have to see.
  • Pajamas, I want the same every year lol x
  • My honeys bday is the 22nd so i always have to get him two presents one for his bday and one for xmas =/ i want to get him assassins creed 3 for his bday and the psp vita for xmas. I always clean houses since im a stay at home mommy lol. I dont know how the hell ima do it with a newborn baby though!!
  • Oooh and what i want for christmas is to be able to zip and button my jeans instead of doing the rubberband and bobby pin thing =/ lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.