Anyone due in June

edited November 2012 in First Trimester
My son is 13 months today and im 8w 4d and really a bit nervous about caring for another baby. My son still sleeps in my bed cause he constantly wakes through the night for his sippy of milk!

Comments

• Im due June 7th and I have 12 month old daughter.
  • I'm due around June 25th and have a 14 month old!
  • I will not have my first apt until the forth but my due date will be either be the end of june or first day or so in july. BI am 6 weeks and my son turned a year old on the 3.
  • I am 7w6d due june 23
  • Im due june 16th with a 14 month old
  • I'm due June 7th and my baby turned a year on Halloween
  • Yay I'm so excited bout the new baby! Idealy my situation isnt perfect, my fiance and i live with my parents, still aren't married. I am a stay at home mom and a house keeper for my parents who both work very hard. I would love to be able to buy a home and have my own space more than anything but this doesnt seem possible right now. I've been putting off getting married to take advantage of trying to go back to school, but don't want to be away from my son nor the new baby to come. People think I'm lazy cause i dont work but i say try taling care of a 1 year old and four other adults not to mention the family cat and dog. I do everyones laundry, wash dishes, cook and all major cleaning. Lately I've let things sit undone and now they're complaining. I'mam sorry but I'm pregnant and am feeling nauseas almost always. Oh yeah and I've been babysitting a baby who is almost 2 months for 11+ hours starting at 5am. I drive my man to work at 10am and pick him up at 10pm.

Sorry its turning into a rant... Thanks for listening!
  • Im due june 14th and my daughter will be 14 mth on the 27th
  • I am a June baby. :) Good luck hun, it will be ok!
  • I'm due around June 17th (haven't been to the dr yet) and my son just turned 1 on the 8th.
  • I'm due June 24 and have a 17 month old and a four year old
  • @smcox your son is exactly a month younger than mine he was born October 8thi havent been to a doctor yet either... When do you need to make ur first appointment?
  • Well my hubby changed jobs so we have a lapse in coverage right now. Insurance kicks in December 1st so gonna get an appointment as soon as possible. I'll be 12 weeks when we get insurance.
  • Oh but most obgyns will see you at 8 weeks. I didn't turn 8 weeks til a few days after our insurance ended so no obgyn would see me