Needing Advice

I have decided to stop nursing and my lo is doing great but my breast are is SOOOO much pain. Any advice how to dry out fast or relieve the pain.

Comments

• Cold cabbage leaves in bra
  • Just started that about an hr ago. I'm still achy though :(
  • Nothing really helped me just have to wait it out first few days then it's a lot better.
  • Hot showers !
  • Warm showers or a bath and dip under so your boobs are submerged in the water. Or you could put a warm flannel/towel on them. Take a paracetamol if the pain gets too bad x
  • Thanks ladies. This is my 3rd day so hopefully soon it will be better. I been releasing a bit of milk to help with the pressure but not enough to empty. I hope I'm not making things worse by doing that.
  • @everyone this is so weird but when i lost my first baby at 17 weeks, my breast were full of milk for weeks. I did the whole warm water thing, and the warm showers and warm towels and it just made it worse. My milk was leaking through my bra and shirt. Is there a possibility it can work differently for everyone? i know its my question but hopefully it can benefit @2boys1girl2love
  • @perly the cabbage has been helping a lot better than hot showers. But when my lo cries i get an intense pain in my nipples.
  • @2boys1girl2love cool. well im pregnant again so i will have some options when im ready to stop breastfeeding