already starting...

To plan my 16 month olds 2sd bday and my 2 month olds 1st bday. I know its early, but I don't want to be rushed this time. I just want to have all of the party supplies months before, so that way I'm not dealing with food and party supplies at the same time! :)

Comments

• Nothing wrong with being prepared in advance :) what themes?
  • @exictedforoctober. I'm thinking I'm going to do a dinosaur or yo gabba gabba theme for my lo's 2sd and a princess or hello kitty theme for my lo's 1st
  • Nothing wrong with being prepared and their good themes sounds like it'll be alot of fun. But how would you know already what your daughter likes since she's only 2 months??
  • I did that! I also bought things here and there starting at 9 months. It made it go by soo much easier than it would've been.
  • edited November 2012
    I would love to do that! But I change my mind soooo much! Just the other night I wanted woodland.. yesterday.. abby cadaby and just now strawberry short cake! Lol
    And I have my sons coming up soon!! I haven't done anything..
  • My Lo her bday is on Friday I stared planning 3 months ago I got everything together :)
  • @mylove2 I didn't do my sons theme as what he likes, he probably had never seen a sock monkey in his life but that's what I chose. I don't think that's important until they are older and REALLY have.preferences