Something is up with my 'V'

edited November 2012 in Health
Ok so in october i had 3 periods i dont know why but i noticed that i would get them after i would get really aroused. Does anyone know why this is happening or if its even normal. I havent had sex since feb but this constant period thing just happend recently. And once again im on my period as of today....

Comments

• I would say due to ur hormones may b there mast up sry no help r u on BC I'm sure that would help ur period did for me
  • Ive kinda been off and on with my birtchcontrol i stoppd because i wasnt having sex but maybe ill get back on it and hopefully itll change. But thankyou so much for ur input i appreciate it (:
  • Usually when i stop my birth control i bleed. Maybe its that? Are you going to see a doctor?
  • That's what i was going to say. if you are in BC and all of a sudden stop it, then you should see af. If you were doing the pill and stopped before you finished the pack then that might be the reason. See you could have gotten the period you were supposed to get at the end of a pack, then if you started a new one and stopped it during the first week or two that might be where the second period came from then just because your body is used to it you may have had a 3rd period when it was actually time for the next cycle going by the pill. im not sure if it made sense? Its happened to me. Either way, try to not go back and forth with your BC to prevent fertility problems later on. Better be safe than sorry. Hopefully your cycles will regulate again. Definitely get a more accurate answer from a doctor though. :)