(TMI) AF blood mixed with mucus

edited November 2012 in Trying to conceive
AF came yesterday, a day earlier might I add. Since she came, every time I change my tampon and wipe myself it looks like a mixture of blood and egg white (or snot-like) mucus on the tamp and the tissue. This could be due to the medicine (Amoxicillin) that I'm taking, because this hasn't happened to me before. Well once, when I had a child, but I don't have a cold right now. Has this happened to you ladies. It been happening since yesterday when she started.

Comments

• Happens to me everytime i hate it its like bloody snot it sounds like you may have just shed a few cysts
  • edited November 2012
    No cyst, no pain. I've had it before but only when I have a cold. I read it could just be mucus from the last cycle since taking the medicine I was getting excessive mucus.
  • I just have to say.. the light text KILLS me! lol. I almost dont read a few of your pists just for that reason.. but then I do in hopes I have a solution. . but no clue on this one, sorry :(
  • Maybe that is why
  • edited November 2012
    The text isn't all that light color lol. Well not on my phone @caroline8_p

@californiadream I'm seeing my doctor Monday and ask if that's why.
  • Amoxillin is an antibiotic and can cause yeast infection. Maybe that explains it
  • oh.. the first few times I saw it from my phone (on phone now toi) it was like a light teal blue color. now its pretty pink and not light. hmm. lol
  • Yeah it was light teal and killing me too lol
  • Oh yea lol mine was teal as well now its pink
  • But let me know how the doctor visit goes
  • edited November 2012
    I changed the color for you ladies. Didn't want to blind anyone lol.

@Salasmommy, I read about that too and I don't think I have a yeast infection.

The mucus went away yesterday, but I'm still telling my doctor about it though.

Its funny how one medicine is supposed to cure something but also cause something else..SMH.