random places to get tired at

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
So far I've have tried to fall asleep at my dads again in the car. On my way to the store and then while driving to take my little sister home. And now I'm waiting at my hubby's work and want to so bad I really need a nap

Comments

• I work at a daycare and I have to try so hard not to pass out while rocking the babies to sleep lol.
  • At restaurants, driving, and a few others places lol just cant think of any others right now
  • I'm scared when I'm driving cuz once I turn the heat on for my babygirl then I get warm and toasty and want to sleep to but I end up opening a window a crack so the air hits my face @mallory27 @lolasbabynum1
  • Like 15 years ago... Yes I'm a little older then most of you. Well, I fell asleep on the freeway in traffic in stop and go bumper to bumper traffic. It was during commute hours and I was soooo Damn tired too. Not sure how long I was sleep BUT when I woke up traffic was gone and it was just me... So it had to be for a while.
  • I don't get tired anywhere. I'm always on the go and i only get tired when I'm on my bed.
  • @YNVYish That is crazy! so while stopped you passed out and just kept your foot on the break? id freak out if I woke up on the highway lol
  • lmao @ynvtish! thats crazzy.

one time it was laaate at night, tge freeway was pretty empty. My sister was with me znd she was sleeping. I slammed on my breaks and yelled at her to help me stay awake.
  • @Mallory27 ... I'm assuming my foot was on the break, I stayed in the same spot. Hell I was knocked out so I don't really know tho. LOL. (its funny now, but not then) I was like 18 or 19 yrs old at the time. I know waaaay better now. I refuse to even get on the road if I'm anywhere close to being tired now. I got a pass once.. I won't be so lucky next time.
  • edited November 2012
    @YNVTish Omg I would be so terrified if I woke up on the highway or fell asleep in traffic.
  • I think I have fallen asleep on the couch of my mother in laws house while my brother in law and his friend were playing a video game lol. I fallen asleep almost at the clinic before going in for check ups, on the belcony of my apartment building...I think that's it.
  • I have pulled my brakes on the freeway and went to bed. Usually the cops wake u after traffic starts moving again.