Christmas

What are you getting your kiddos for Christmas?

Makenzie will be one and idk what to get her. Any ideas for a 1 year old?

ALSO I saw at Aldi a Kitchen for $29.99 the food for it was $8.99 and the shopping cart was $15.99(with food in it) They also had a Graco baby set (pack and play, stroller, high chair, potty, diaper bag and monitor) all for dolls $29.99. Makenzie is too young for it all right now but I thought id share the awesome deal!

Comments

• I'm pretty sure my 13month old will just be fascinated with the paper so since were short on money i think we'll get her a bunch of things from the dollar store and maybe 2 big gifts she loves yo gabba gabba so whatever i find from them!
  • Some clothes.. a few dolls..shoes just whatever we see that's a good price and we think she'll like.
    Same goes for her brother.. but he wants everything!!
  • edited November 2012
    I got my 4year old son a 3ds XL wit Mario bros 2 an a mario case for it an a innopad 2 wit a toy story game my 2 year old I got her a pink innopad 2 an a baby alive doll wit lots of accessories an a princess purse an my one year old so far I've only got a elephant that shoots out balls an a mini innopad still got a get her sum more stuff
  • Madison will be 14 months, she's getting a wagon that we can pull her in, a reclining chair and several littlw toys so we cans switch them all out
  • My LO is a year old and I want to get him an upholstered chair with his name stitched on the back of it, I had the same chair when I was a toddler so it has special meaning to me. So far that's all I can think of...oh a radio flyer wagon too :)
  • My lo is 1 and im going to be getting her a sesame street kitchen and probably some small toys and clothes.
  • I have no idea!! She got so much for her bday I don't even know where to start for xmas..probly some little people, she really likes them.
  • Leo is four and we have got him the Leapfrog Tag Reading System with the Solar System Planet Pack and the World Map Activity board. Also got him the Dr Seuss book collection, a board game called What A Performance and we are getting him the Liverpool FC away kit. He may have a bit of money left but not sure what I will get with that yet. Riley just turned one and we are getting him this Zebra thing that's a ride on/push along/scooter in one that will grow with him. He will have the Liverpool FC away kit too, the Peppa Pig book collection and I am not sure what else yet! X
  • Keegan will be 14 months. We are getting her some x-large legos, a power 4-wheeler or car for outside, and we've picked out something else but I for the life of me cannot remember right now. I swear I'm losing it.