breakthrough bleeding question

edited November 2012 in Health
I had (what I thought) was an almost 4 week long period after I took some sprintec 28 bc pills then stopped because of me bleeding so long. Well, a few weeks after the "period", I started throwing up and one day I got sick 7 times. I had unprotected sex a couple times during the bleeding because I thought it was a period. I later learned about breakthrough bleeding and how it isn't really a period but because of missed pills or your body getting used to them and that many people have gotten pregnant during that breakthrough. My question is: do you know of anyone that's gotten preg during that time? Or is breakthrough a time of no ovulation? I took pills 4 days then stopped.

Comments

• Bump. I've had break through bleeding but never done the deed while it, blood freaks the hubby out lol.
  • @trixiesmom8 lol thank you for the bump. :-) I suppose I have one that would do the deed no matter what situation I'm in. Haha not complaining though :-P
  • Lol yea, its ok tho, cause i'm usually not in the mood anyways. I get horrible cramps.
  • @trixiesmom8 oh girl! before I got pregnant, I'd be doubled over in pain! In that case..don't even look at me lol. What are the horrific cramps from, do you know? I've always wondered
  • Lol not a clue! I've always had them. I get lower back pain too that I never understood. But I had a very easy pregnancy and labor so I guess if I have to deal with a monthly pain to not have any for nine months I'll take it lol. It's all out of wack anyways so I only get it every 2 months so that could also ve my problem.
  • @trixiesmom8 ouch! I had an easy pregnancy with my daughter and my labor was back labor and it literally felt just like my cramps so that shows how painful they are. But my son... Oh my! I guess since I got pregnant when she was only 3 months, my body was still healing so the pregnancy was a little more uncomfortable and the labor... It was my first time having contractions and I gotta tell ya..I'll take back labor any day over contractions! Lol
  • Lol yea I didn't feel hardly anything, I felt one really hard contractions after they finished breaking my water and then my epi kicked in and oh my was I glad lol..couldn't feel my right leg the rest of the evening lol.
  • @captivated do you know, by chance?