Alternative for plan B.

edited November 2012 in Getting pregnant
I had unprotected sex last night, I'm not on any kind of birth control. I don't want to get pregnant, I know it might sound stupid, since I'm not on birth control. I wasn't planning on having sex. It just happened! I can't afford the plan B its $70 is there anything I could take, or do? To not het pregnant? And yes he did inside me....

Comments

• I don't think there is anything you could do besides Plan B. I think if u go to a planned parenthood clinic they are cheaper AND it takes two to tango so he should help you out with the cost IMO.
  • Why no condom?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had sex with my daughters dad. we aren't together, but we have sex all the time, but he always pulls out. And according to my calendar I was on my 3 day of being fertile:'(
  • I'll call planned parenthood. I hope there cheaper.
  • Well you know that you can still get pregnant with the pull out method...you need to be on BC or use condoms...or don't have sex when you are ovulating...
  • If you are planning on getting the plan b I would recommend doing it asap I took it 24 to 36 hours after having sex and still got pregnant! Im happy I did now bc I have my beautiful son but didnt feel that way when the dr called and said "its positive" I know the chances of getting pregnant go up the longer you wait even though it says it can be taken up to 72 hours after sex...
  • I know I could still get pregnant with the pull out method. I never plan on having sex with him more like I don't want to. That's why I'm not on north control. I have to get it as soon as I get off work. He'll have to help me pay for it if I can't get it at pph.
  • The same exact thing happened to me @graysonsmommy. Took Plan B within 48 hours and now I have my beautiful son, so I am glad it didn't work.
  • @firsttimemom I believe if you "say" you have no income PPH will give it to you for free. Plus a few more!
  • Its crazy how you can not want something so bad and now cant imagine your life without him :) @excitedforoctober
  • @graysonsmommy exactly! And it gives me an even bigger feeling of "he was just meant to be in my life" :)
  • There are certain types of bc pills that you can take seeral of at once and they are supposed to do the same thing
  • Really? What are they called?
  • Im not sure let me see if i can find out brb
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • can u really get prego having sex one time? or its just like a 50% chance.
  • @Roxy One of my good friends did... first time. 17 years old. Her boyfriend (Now hubby of 10 years) slept outside her bedroom window in the bushes her whole pregnancy b/c her dad wouldn't let him stay in the house. Lol...
  • @lilbit01_209 that's crazy guess some people get lucky
  • @roxy oh yes! When I got pregnant with my son it was the only time we had unprotected sex and bam I was pregant! And this pregnancy I got pregnant out of only having sex twice lol
  • I tool the plan B yesterday. Do I have to wait to miss a period before I test or can I test before?
  • @roxy Yeah I am (To me) one of the few that gets pregnant easy. I know many wish that for themselves and I trully wish I could give it away. My daughter was a birth control baby and we had only had sex 2 times that weekend after being seperated for a month or so. (Military field exercises) and our son was a quicky in the closet after months of no sex. (I had a hormone inbalance that turned me off of sex bad.. It was about 4 years that I had major problems. When we got pregnant with our son all the hormones 'clicked' back into place... very wierd...
  • @firsttimemom i think you should wait to see what happens. if you miss your period, then test.
  • That's what I was thinking. I'm on medication Idon't know if that would have an affect on the plan b pills I took. I know for a fact it will damage baby. That's why I want to, need to know.
  • There's should be a coupon on plan b website where u can get it for $50 still a lot buts its cheaper...remember the pull out method is only 60% effective
  • I had my period Sept 16 me and my husband has sex sept 28 one time the entire month. I was working alot and so was he so we only had sex.that 1 time and one Oct 14th i got a positive. He questioned if the baby was his. Bc it was that 1 time.