Baby dreams!

edited November 2012 in Trying to conceive
Last night I dreamed I had a girl. She was already born and she was the most beautiful baby I ever seen. Big bright beautiful eyes. All I remember so far is that we were at my mothers house and the family was together to see the baby, and then me changing her diaper and putting her to sleep. It felt so real.

I woke up a bit sad. I want my little baby now.

Comments

• :( don't give up u will have your baby girl
  • I had a dream like that. Mine was a little boy and in my dream i was holding him on the couch in my ex's house. i could see every detail of him and i could smell him. that amazing baby smell. i remember changing him and nursing him. it was all so real that when i woke up baby-less i was very disappointed.
  • @cmarie324xo that is exactly how I felt.
  • never give up hope u well have ur baby. I tryed for 6 years for a baby. I knew I would never have a baby unless I get help I just had a feeling something was wrong with my hormones. turns out it had to b a friend of mine gave me these hormone shots. 7 months later after thinking these shots didn't wrk. took a test after feeling like I was gonna start my period but it wasn't coming. sure enough took the test didn't want to look at the test thought it was gonna just break my heart and say negative. thanks to God meeting him half way blessed me with a baby boy. well this b ur first baby ur trying to have? it well happen some times u gotta help it happen
  • Ive had dreams like that and woke up to go check on the baby when there wasnt one
  • @Roxy this will be my first LO.

@Stephen_Due_101611 aaww.