so who else's lo is over 1yr and still not expecting?

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
Seems like there's a whole new pregly round. I'm nor joining. Who else hasnt/or plans not to?

Comments

• Me! Riley turned 1 on the 1st. I have stopped taking my arthritis meds though and I have to wait three months before we start trying for our third and last x
  • Not pregnant here... but no trying at all!!
  • not prego but ready for another baby been off BC since my son turn 1 on Oct 25 lets c how long this one takes
  • My son turn 1 on Sept 29 and not pregnant or trying. We wanted to try when he turn one but we still live with his parents and I hate living here so another baby in this house is a no.
  • Keegan is 1, Troy is 8 weeks. Definitely not trying!!
  • Tessa is 15 months and we're definitely not trying yet. Probably more towards her 2nd bday.
  • Me and not trying to be my son is 17 months and my oldest is 7 for now thats more than enough 2 is good enough for me but my hubby wants another one. :/
  • Me I can't wait till the dr calls an tells me my paragard is in lol
  • Addy will be 10 months this week and we are definitely trying to prevent (nuvaring). We don't plan on trying again until fall of 2013. My oldest is 6 and he has been asking for another baby...if only he knew how hard being pregnant is! LOL
  • Jack is a little over 1 and IM NOT having anymore babies! I have my 2, now I'm done.
  • Not pregnat and im not planning to get pregnant, im ok with my 2 girls .. unless the condom breaks , no more kids for me. i want to get my tubes tide but i cant afford that at the moment
  • Makenzie is almost 1 and I have NO desire for another baby id probably cry lol
  • McKinley is 17 months, and I don't plan on having anymore ever. Haha. Why mess with perfection?!
  • One is enough for us.:)
  • Beatrix turned one on the 8th and we aren't planning on having any more for a while. I thought about when she is closer to 2, but like this last year, I think it'll be here before we know it, so I'm probly going to say not till she is like 3 lol.
  • Dominic just turned 13mo and I have no plans on another baby until January 2014! I would freak out if we had another one before that.
  • edited November 2012
    Sophia is 13m and I need to go buy a test :/
  • Julian is 13mths and we definitely won't be trying for #2 until Julian turns 2(maybe). I'd go nuts if I got preggo right now.lol
  • Scarlett will be 1 in less then month and I'm not pregnant.
  • edited February 2013
  • Logan is 14 months and we arent trying at the moment. I had my iud taken out about three months ago but are being careful. I want to start trying around march or april of next year. I dont want two in diapers ;)
  • My daughter will be 1 in a week and I am done :-) She is my 4th so we will not be having anymore babies lol
  • Im still pregnant so we will see when i have this one lol.
  • My daughter is 1 and my husband got fixed lol we are done.
  • I just noticed the title of the thread lol. Sorry girls.
  • Malia is 14 months, Im not expecting yet. Originally I wanted to start when she is 15 mo, but I don't think we are ready yet.
  • Jordan turned 1 on the 4th. I'm getting back on birth control on Thursday lol. We'll try for our second towards the end of next year
  • My little girl is 19 months and she may very well be our last. (Not gonna say "for sure our last"....'cuz then you might find me posting in the July DD club!)
  • @heyitsme have you tested??
  • Isaac turned one September 28th. Currently nnot pregnant. But we plan to start trying around June for numbeer 2