help what this means?? DOC APP UPDATE

edited November 2012 in Third Trimester
Im 34wks and im having a bad week so much stress and today im.not feeling well im having so much pain they are contractions they come and go and my tummy get so hard and so tired, hve a horrible heartburn and i feel the floor is moving around me :( sorry but im.not good writing in english....can u tell what to do bc im nervous i have an app tomorrow so i wait until tomorrow or go today??? Plz plz help me

UPDATE...Ok i went to my app and the baby its ok and healthy...but i have early contraction and she is afraid that the baby comes early so she give me some medication to stop them bc im not delated at all but the contractions are pretty bad so im in rest....by the way i have csection programed for dic 20

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks i will talk to my doctor bc i feel horrible
  • Have you spoke to dr? I hope you feel better. Baby needs to cook a little longer.
  • I remember feeling the same things you are towards the end. :( braxton hicks can hurt by the way. Mine drove me insane!! Try and relax when ithappebs. It isn't easy, but hang in there!!!! I feel your pain and frustration!
  • Thanks ladies...yes i know i hope he stay until my due date but im having so much stress and trouble in work that im feeling sick im on my way to my app today so i will update soon...baby Joseph keep with mommy a little longer
  • Im alegro de que nos registramos fuera. Necesitas descansar y mantener al bebé que crece en su interior. Buena suerte mamá