yesterday was my due date! *2nd update* at top!

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
& no baby =( I've jogged, walked, done squat, sex (alot) and nothing!!!! Im 3 1/2 cm! & nothing!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Hey girls i just wanted to give an update since i know i don't have some of y'all on fb or are in the groups =( and i can't forget about my fellow preglie dolls. Yesterday at 2am i gave birth (will write birth story..walking zombie right now) and at around my noon my son was brought to me. I can say that it wasnt so hard to watch them both! Hunny was here of course but i loved that i could go to the bathroom without pain besides the stinging of the cut. I am getting the hang of it. Joseph eats at a pretty set schedule, poops, and pees. And my son of course i know his schedule by heart. My son had to leave after visiting hours were over daddy took him home. I was supposed to be released today but they said not until tomorrow since my bp has been acting up. (another night without my son! But daddy promised to bring him in the morning when visiting hours start until ending time. I am having steong contractions when i breastfeed and the cuts dont help at all but it definitely beats a c section. =) i feel like i am myself again. I am really glad i did this. My uterus rupturing was always in the back of my mind. Death. It was all too frightening but i knew that i wasnt going to give up. Everything went well and i am thankful for that. =) the experience was too beautiful <3 i didn't cry when i saw my son like i did wiirst born but it was definitely something i will remember forever. =) the teamwork of hubby and i on pushing and holding him. God you girls are so lucky who get to deliver this way no prob!! Anyway, my little babyboy Joseph is fed and sleeping and I am anxiously waiting on my Jakeypooh to get here when visiting hours start. Thanks for all the support girla and i will give my birth story later. =) love you guthis is gpi mg to get some rest before my little one wakes up to eat and his big brother comes here =

Comments