oh where oh where is af????

edited November 2012 in Trying to conceive
So im a full week late as of tomorrow and still have negative hpt. This is getting frustrating, i have a normal cycle of 29 day i ovulate usually on day 16 and my longest cycle since ive been tracking was 35 days but that was 3 yrs ago. Idk whats wrong any in put ladys? Ive used different kinds of hpt and they have all said the same-.

Comments

• Maybe you ovulated later than usual. That can hold off AF for a while. You thought about getting a blood test?
  • edited November 2012
    The best way to be sure is to take a pregnancy test.
  • Sorry, i have no advice. I havent had af sense aug and all hpt have been neg. Good luck.
  • Well if i ovulated late wouldnt af still show up on time or would it be 14 days from that day?
  • edited November 2012
    Your luteal phase always stays the same so if your luteal phase is 14 days it will always be 14 days. The luteal phases never changes. So if AF hasn't come and you're getting negative HPT's. You either ovulated late or you haven't ovulated yet.

To answer your question in a few words or less. AF shows up 14 days (or however long your luteal phase is) after ovulation if you didn't catch the egg.

KMFX for you.
  • @angel26 have you seen the dr bout your situation? I have really no signs of af or pms so i guess ill wait another week & see what happens.
  • @timebandit no i havent seen a dr. I would love to but i have no insurance and no money to pay out of pocket.
  • Mine was 11 days late and its usually never more than 2. When I got pregnant with my son my period was about 11 days late in November. Then when December came my period was late again but i finally got a positive after it was 9 days late