how do u know

How do u know if its just a cold or walking phenomena....? I have been sick for a few days

Comments

• You have eather the flu or the cold hun. Don't over think it, just take good care of yourself and you'll be fine.
  • @mylove2 I feel so embarrassed to admit I have a bladder problem and even though I've cleaned my self that's all I smell is it just me cause I'm being so paranoid about it, when I would have my af I would do the same thing I could smell blood ad I would freak thinking others could too
  • But I feel this all in the upper part if my body and after I cough I cramp up alittle and I'm worried it will affect the baby if I cough to hard
  • I would go to the Dr to be safe. Pneumonia is serious, especially if you're pregnant. Don't just brush it off if your gut is telling you otherwise.

@mylove2 No offense, but how can you just diagnose her like that?? What if she was seriously ill??
  • ^ I agree, walking pneumonia can be easily missed because its not terrible hence the term walking with real pneumonia it knocks you out, either way you should be evaluated any amount of oxygen deprivation to you or baby isn't good
  • Id get it checked. Better to be safe with stuff like this!
  • @starrxoxo9 it's not an diagnoses it was opinion upon what she discribed.
  • I agree. Go get checked just to be safe. Hopefully it's just a simple cold. I was sick for weeks and kept putting off going to the Dr. when I finally went..I had bronchitis and sinusitis.
  • @mylove2 Well all she said was that she's been sick for a few days. She didn't describe any symptoms. And you said "it's just the cold or flu, you'll be fine". I'm sorry but you can't just tell someone that based on zero information.
  • Its my fault I never finished typing it between this cold and my daughter being sick and fighting with her to take her medicine for her ear infections I forgot to finish and didn't realize it till after she commentd
  • Oh hun that's not what I meant.
  • @lilloulou It's ok hun I can only base my opinnion off of what you stated in the beginning if you were to add more my response wouldn't be what it was.
  • edited November 2012
    @mylove2 Omg my whole point is that SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING. You can't base an opinion on ANYTHING. Let's be honest, you pulled your "opinion" out of nowhere, just for the sake of having something to say. It's like if someone posted "does my baby have a cold or whooping cough?" -She's been coughing for a few days. The most helpful response would be: Take her to a Dr. Not "Oh she'll be fine".

@lilloulou and this is nothing against you in the slightest. It's not your fault.
  • You have had colds in the past, right? Well pnenomena requires hospitalization in most cases. If you feel tou are a lot worse off than the run of the mill cold get checked. We have been coughing here my sister and her son have bronchitis (hope I spelked that right) the cough is horrible with that to.
  • @char I found out that's what I.have which I should of know cuz I used to get it all the time growing up but safe to.safe I'm.better now too still hurts my chest and sides thought and haven't gotten anysleep from coughing all night and I'm just about to head yo work for a 10 hr shift with maybe 2 hrs sleep not to mention the 3 yesterday and. 3 the night before I hope today goes fast @starrcoxo9 thank u