Omg my baby girl...

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
Is now 11mo. I cant believe she is almost 1yr. I might just cry. Lol. She has grown so much. She is doing her best to walk. She eats everything we eat. And she loves to play with her brothers. She has 2 teeth on bottom and going on 4 on top. I love watching her learn and grow. Its hard to believe its been almost a year. How are all my december mommies dealing with the thoughts of our babies turning one?

Comments

• Time sure does fly!!
  • It does fly by. Jack turned 1 on Halloween. I fought the tears
  • Sounds like she's going good. Scarlett was 11 months on the 12th still no teeth but she's good eater anyways. Looking forward to her birthday it's on 12/12/12 so that's kinda cool. Wish she was old enough to know those things. But at same time don't want her growing up to fast. She is walking very well now all on her own so we been having to chase her around and she thinks it's super funny :)
  • @jules lol. My husband took a video of kirsten walking. She did so well, i wanted to cry. She is growing up so fast. I miss her being tiny. But at same time having a blast watching her learn. Kirsten also thinks its funny when we catch her walking. And that is a cool birthday. Lol. Kirstens isnt as cool. Lol. 12-14-12. Lol.