cockroaches

So my landlord had been helping my down stairs neighbor clean her house because it was horrible and she could not see her kids live there.. So today she was rearranging the kids rooms and she picked up there TV and like hundreds of cockroaches were under the TV so she dropped the TV and she said thousands came out of the frecken TV and she ran out of the house because of it.. We knew there was alot but we not that much just in the 20 inch TV its crazy and nasty and I'm talking about is after the exterminator guy sprayed 3 days ago it is making me want to live in the shower i can't stand any bugs in my house.

Comments

• Oh man that sucks I'm sorry. Have you tried fogging the place? It is nasty after because they will all be dead all over the place and you have up clean them up but it works. I only know cause the place my bf had before were serious had them.everywhere
  • @jules that's what the landlord its doing tonight and the exterminator guy is coming again tomorrow to spray my place and hers.. And I'm thinking about bombing my place also but have to wait tell my husband gets off his rotation this week
  • she should throw that TV away any thing were there hiding
  • Omfg i want a shower just from reading that. Who the hell lets their house get that bad?
  • @2boys1girl2love Idk i told the landlord that of it gets that baa bad again I'm telling her and she said if it gets like that again she its out of there
  • Every apartment in the building will have to be sprayed/bombed in the same day. Bombing will actually be better. But be prepared to wash every dish/pot/pan/cup/silverware in your house. And if they dont keep their house clean they will just come back. ( my older brother is part owner in a pest control company)
  • Yes exactly what she said ^^^
  • I would bomb your house too because if she does hers they are going to go into yours. I had that issue it SUCKS! Good luck lady!
  • I sure hope the exterminator spray will stop most of them
  • I guy infested once also because if a neighbor, exterminators have this syringe like thing the can also use,i love it and when i moved i asked fur then to syringe my house before so i wouldn't get them again, it works wonders but it has to be the professional grade.