ooohhh baby...

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
I swear im gonna look like a model by the end of this pregnancy if my nausea doesn't go away soon. I already lost 4lbs lol. I know its normal, Im just ready to be able to eat and actually enjoy my food :(
But I'll be patient, anything for my baby.

Comments

• LOL I hated the sickness while prego ugh hope u get better
  • @roxy i guess it bums me out cause Im 14 weeks now and i was hoping it would be gone by now. With my first pregnancy, i only had morning sickness till 9 weeks then it was gone...
    Its like they say, every pregnancy is different lol
  • Zofran did miracles for me, I can actually eat now and since I started taking it I haven't puked once!
  • @excitedforOctober i need to ask for it.
  • Zofran... magic
  • Im calling my doctor Monday morning so i can get Zofran.
  • yup they do say every one is different do u think it could mean opposite sex or every pregnancy is just different
  • Are u finding out gender soon? I am gonna go at 17wks. I am so curious bcuz with my son I barely got any nausea and with this one without the Zofran I was puking my brains out!!!
  • @roxy @excitedforoctober i think gender also has something to do with it. My first pregnancy i was expecting a girl and my nausea didn't last too long. Now, Im expecting a boy and i don't have a good appetite and to top it off, my nausea makes it worse.
  • wow that's crazy huh