What kind of weird food..

edited November 2012 in Food
What kind of weird food do your kids like?

Makenzie loves grapfruit juice, cranberry sauce and beans. She doesn't like apple juice she would rather have ice water.

What about your kids?

Comments

• Limes he loves limes lol..... hmmmm i cant think of anything really weird
  • McKinley likes putting whatever her dinner is, like last night it was pasta with cucumber tomato avocado in a cauliflower cheese sauce, in fruit yogurt. Ugh. Haha its so gross, but hey, its healthy and she's eating it. Can't really complain lol.
  • Lana will eat cheese with ANYTHING which isn't so gross but she'll eat it on a chocolate cake if I'd let her lol
  • Keenan eats anything at all! We haven't found a food this kid doesn't like.
  • Not that weird for an adult but for a child it is. Fish and tuna
  • Dogfood. Its so nasty but if im not watching she will run to the dogbowl and chow down.
  • @hupe23_1 omg my daughter eats cat food! We keep that cat's dish in a closed off room but if I leave the door open she runs in and goes "Mmmm!!" Lol!! It's so sick!!
  • My son loves ketchup, even on pancakes. When we go shopping he will go down the aisle that has ketchup and grab the huge bottle of ketchup. My daughter sits and eats baby spinach leaves like they are chips...just weird for a kid. And the baby likes seriously sharp cheddar cheese...its actually called that. I gave him a piece thinking he'd make a face, but no he wanted more!