when was the last time u went out?

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
hey just wondered how ild u guys r? how many children u have and when the last time u had a night out was?
random? yes i know ;-)

Comments

• Im 29, I have 2 boys...4 and 1. My husband and I are having a night out tonight. It's the marine corps ball so we dropped the boys off at my parents house and checked into a hotel!
  • I'm 22, I have one kid, and our last date night was a few weeks ago?
  • 29, 5 kids and 1 stepson. We try to go out a couple times a month for sushi or a movie.
  • im 26 i have a 16month old son a 15year old step son and a baby due in 10days! im feelin sorry for myself as i havent been out with my other half on our own in like a year!! its rubbish! i dont drink so that doesnt come into it, but i just feel like we havent had any us time for ages! i love my little family tho so dont resent anythin:-)
  • Out? what is this out you speak of? lol but really I'm 27 with a 1 yr old and 8 yr old. we can't really afford to go out
  • last year for my birthday 12/3 but we are going out tonight! I have 2 kids too
  • I'm 27 and have a 15 month old. We went to Toronto for my bday in October. We usually go out 3-4 times a year lol. But we were party animals before we had the baby so I'm over it.
  • On my birthday on the 4th to a movie and dinner and we are doing it again tonight... I'm 26 with a 18 month old and I'm 24 wks pregnant
  • Im 25 and Makenzie will be 1 in 10 days. Last time I went out was July 10th for my birthday. I saw Magic Mike at a dinner and a movie theater. Was out for probably 4 hrs maybe and went home lol SAD
  • We go out about every 6 months or so lol.i have one kid who's 13months.
  • I'm 25. I have a 10 yr old and a 1 yr old. My husband works 6 days a week so we dont get out much. It has been months since I been out :-(
  • I'm 23. I have a 12 month old. And we went out in like September or October, we went out for dinner and then came home and watched a movie lol.
  • I'm 24 and have a 13 month old. Out as in without my daughter, never. When we go out to eat, she always comes with us. I miss it, but I would miss my daughter more. No movies or dates for us. Just time after are falls asleep at bedtime.
  • edited February 2013
  • I'm 28 soon to be 29 in dec 4 i have a 7 year old 2 year old and 3 month old and today makes one year we haven't went out :( hopefully for my birthday we go out
  • I'm old lol...I am 35...I have an eight yr old daughter Amaya, a son who is two and a half...Xaviar, and my other son is 7 months old Logan. The last time we went out was last Jan for my fiancees bday...of course no drinking bc I was pregnant still. But I got all my partying out bc I was 27 when I had my daughter so it was out of my system by then lol. I have more fun getting a movie, making popcorn and hanging with the kids and my fiancee. We actually just did that tonight...watched spiderman:)
  • I'm 21 with a 13 month old and almost 10 wedks pregnant. The last time my man and i were put alone was at the pizza shop the day i was induced. We really need some us time without baby but i feel so guilty leavin him :(
  • im 26 dd is 13 months dh n i has gone out a couple times but were so opposite i like to go out n dance n karaoke abd he just likes to cruise and chill at someones house so last time i really went out? my birthday in june,im long overdue.
  • 26 I have an 18montg lil girl alinna and expecting r son Stevie in March ummm we went to the movies once back in July with a bunch of famiky and then before that was probably a month before my lo was born we want to go to see the last twilight (ok I.lied I want to.see it but.he is taking.me) but we include r daughter in everything we do. And I feel bad)
  • Im 20 i have a 20months old names Steven Jacob (Jake) and have a one day old baby boy named Joseph the last time hubby and i went oht was when i was 4months pregnant woth my oldest son. It has been forever but since i jave a newborn i dont plan on goong.out anytime soon. =)
  • We go out all the time (with the baby 17 months old). The last time we went out by ourselves was our 9 year wedding anniversary to dinner back in October. It was very strange not having to keep a child entertained at dinner.
  • I'm 24 and have a 14months old, and 13 weeks pregnant last time we
    .ent out was lastnight we went bowling and dinner, and then tonight we going to a gun range....we go out twice a month.:)
  • I'm 27 with a 13mo son and the last time I went out was back in June. But I've never been a party animal, I'm more of a home body.
  • i feel like im slacking!! once this baby is here i will be makin an effort to go out more at night maybe once or twice a month!
  • Im 42 and my son is 18 months old... last time i went out was before my son was born, we went to a movie [ Avitar ] and dinner. Good lord i need to get out. :(