Ugh men!

edited November 2012 in Relationships
So I am on a dating website. I got a message from this guy saying "Hi beautiful. How are you?" I didn't respond because after looking at his profile and pictures I just wasn't interested. Right after I looked at his profile about 5 mins later I got another message from him saying "you looked at my profile and no message back?" (The site lets you know who looks at your profile). I responded and said "No im sorry" he then asks me "why not?" I said " Well you kinda live far (an hr) and im not trying to be rude but im just not attracted to you" So that was a day or so ago. I get a message from him today and he says "Cuz you don't know how sweet I am is why you shouldn't judge me at all till you know my personality you shouldn't be judging me on my looks you dumb ass c***"
WHAT!
I said "Im sorry you feel that way but you did ask me why I didn't respond to your message and I gave you an honest answer. If you weren't going to be accepting to the answer then you shouldn't have asked me for a reason. I had no intention of hurting your feelings when I said why and I stated that. I don't judge souly on looks but I do like to have some attraction to the person. Im sure the reason you messaged me wasn't because I sounded awesome because I don't have much info about myself on her plus you called me beautiful in the first line so it kinda seems like you are only messaging me because you think I am "beautiful". I find it pretty sad that you can message me only because of looks but you call me that horrible name because I chose not to answer you because of looks. You don't know me you shouldn't be calling me names like that! Good luck in your search!"

Seriously just pissed me off lol Though id share what awesome guys we have out there lol

Comments