14yr Old Kills Newborn Baby

A friend of mine posted a link on fb. Said she found her new hero and couldnt believe they could give the 14yr old life in prison. She went on to say that she should have properly disposed of the body. Curious, i clicked the link. A 14yr old girl hid her pregnancy and killed the baby after secretly giving birth. She was scared. Im saddened by this and feel sorry for her. But im down right pissed off at what my "friend" said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blackberry/p.html?id=2154995

I think I found my new hero, this girl had serious balls- but I can't believe they could give a 14 yr old life in prison for killing her 'secret' baby, when they haven't even discussed the possibility of it being a rape baby. But she didn't dispose of the body properly, ugh, something so simple got her busted.

^^^^^Those were her exact words^^^^^

Comments

• This story makes me sick to my stomach! Your "friend" said she has balls??? What horrible comment to say and in fact this girl is the biggest p***y I've ever seen she don't have balls, if she had balls she would've kept the baby no matter what!!! Ugh. I feel so so sorry for this innocent baby that 14 year old whore is going to burn in hell!
  • edited November 2012
    What a crazy story... I don't think she should get life. Poor little girl was scared and the death of her baby's story saddens me more.

As the 14 year olds mom... Not sure if I would have called the police on my daughter tho. Maybe got her medical treatment and some therapy to help her and had a burial for the baby in the back yard with a tree.. I don't know! I just wouldn't have called the police. That 14 year old was wrong but still she was obviously reacting and panicked out of fear.

And... Her dumb ass mom knew something was up because the girl was taking pregnancy tests to show her mom.

Now @Steph_Due_101611 as for your dumb ass friend... oh that bitch is CrAzY and deranged. Maybe she just has a bad since of humor.
  • Interesting story @Steph_Due_101611 I can't sleep so this was interesting.
  • @ynvtish my "friend" hates children.
  • Wow , is just wow .. poor girl was scared shitless , makes me wonder where the hell were the parents when she was screaming and giving birth by her self in their bathroom. if they were there this would had turn out to be a different story. i dont think i would call the police on my own 14 year old daughter, she killed the baby out of fear of her parents reaction , i cant imagine how bad she feels now that she thinks about what she has done...

if her mom was making her take pregnancy tests is obvious she knew something was going on.. come on.. she could had taken her to the doctor to make sure.

And your friend is fucked up in the head.
  • @janet_2011 thanks. I think so too.
  • Your friend is a sick crazy bitch!!! Deserves to get strangled and stored in a box herself.
  • edited November 2012
    Sadly this isn't surprising. I hear on the news, internet and paper about teen girls killing their babies. Some out of fear and some because of a boy and some because they are crazy.

It was an incident a few years ago where a 15yo had her baby at home wrapped it up and put it in a bookbag full of rocks and threw it into the river/lake. Hours later (I guess) another girl found the bag on the side of the lake and heard faint cries. The baby was still alive but bruised up.

When they found out who the mother of the bsby was she at first claimed she was raped and didn't want to bring a rape baby into the world and also because she was afraid of her parents reaction. Then later on it came out that her boyfriend didn't want to be with her after he found out she was pregnant and told her to get an abortion, which she couldn't because she was only 15 and needed a parents consent. So she thought if she had the baby and killed it he would want her back.

It has been a couple of stories on the news, the papers and internet about teen & pre-teen girls killing their babies. Shoot even some on aduls killing their kids after birth. Some out of fear, some because of a boy/man and some because they are just plan crazy.

As for your friend. She should remember she was once a kid herself and wouldn't be here if her mother did what that 14yo girl did. Hate children or not that's a sad thing of her to say.
  • That is a sad story. The mother did the right thing. She probably didn't want to turn her daughter in, but covering it up would only be yachting her child that its ok to do that. At 14 you were old enough to know right from wrong. Such a shame.
  • Thats pretty sad. Idk thats a hard situation. I mean I know what the girl did was wrong but idk if she should get in troble or not. Personally maybe her parents because why did they not realize that their 14 yr old was prego? Do they not pay any attention to her at all?
  • This is just crazy! I would have called the cops on my daughter if she did something like this. (praying she never will) At 14 you know right from wrong! There is NO excuse for this and she deserves to sit in prison!
  • Um wow. Don't think that would be a friend of mine anymore. Seriously. :-/
  • I would definitely call the cops on my child. Just because she is 14 and the baby is not on the records it's okay to murder? Sorry but no.
  • I would have turned her in as well. This is unacceptable. My daughter would know that no matter what a child is a gift. Whether to her or to another family who wasn't lucky enough to conceive on their own, it'd be a blessing. Some people make me crazy. If she was taking pregnancy tests and they were coming up negative, and I still had suspicions, I'd take her to the clinic to get tested. There were so many steps that could've been taken to prevent this. And like someone else said, unfortunately this isn't that uncommon anymore. I personally hope she gets life and has to live with her mistake everyday. I have no sympathy for her.
  • @veevee what ended up happening to the baby that was alive still?? Is he/she okay now?
  • This happened in my hometown :(. There is alot more to the story than that but it wasn't a rape baby. It stayed in the shoebox for over a weem
  • Did anyone comment on this 'friends' post and tell her how fucked up she is?
  • @kindell what's the rest of the story?
  • @MommyLovesSparkle the baby is still alive and living with girl and her family. The girl was going to a psychiatrist for a while. As much as I can remember the baby should be two by now. It was a girl.
  • This is crazy sh^*!!!! I would have hoped she would be tried as an adult and the death penalty put on the table. If you can get death at 14 for killing ur parents u dam sure should get it for a baby. At 14 murder is murder they know what they r doing.
  • No way why would they give her back her baby ?!? That's crazy @veevee
  • @mommylovessparkle @veevee that sounds ridiculous, the teen should have been tried for attempted murder.
  • I think so too ! @excitedforOctober it makes me so mad all these people killing innocent babies for nothing or if they get mad or anything its sickening :(
  • This baby is NOT a life. The girl went to school with my brother. She got 1st degree murder.
  • @MommyLovesSparkle @ExcitedForOctober... that's what a lot of people said. The baby is/was in her grandmothers custody. The family didn't press charges because they didn't want their daughter in jail. They agreed to put her in counselling and therapy.
  • Wow that makes me mad! @veevee
  • @kindell Im lost what does that mean "this baby is NOT a life" Did I miss something?
  • I think she meant "alive" and just had a typo. @pregoagainYAY
  • Oh ok :) Thank You