shes gone!

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
Wish me luck!!!
@sands3 figured id tag you!!

I went for my ultrasound and my baby is measuring a week small. I had a slight break down and im having mixed emotions about my pregnancy now. I feel as if i dont wanna get attached bc shes already measuring small so the same thing may happen. Idk how.i feel they eveb changed my dd
Im completely devastated

Just went to p amd.there was a small amount.of.blood.on my panties and when i whiped
*******†*********************.

Comments

• Good luck!! Update asap!
  • Good luck, update when you can
  • good luck!!
  • Still waiting!!!!!!
  • Good luck!! Can't wait to read about your update! Lol
  • Good luck! Waiting for an update
  • I know it's easier said then done with what you have been through but try not to stress.. My little boy measured a week small early on and my dd was changed also. Then by 36 weeks he was measuring 3 weeks smaller then what he should have been. He was born healthy at 36weeks and was only 4 lbs 6oz.. He is just a very tiny baby :)
  • Im.hoping.we just have a shorty on our hands

The hb was.167 i know.its gunna be a girl
  • Try to think positive!
  • @sands3 im freaking out man
  • I'm sure you are but try not to stress. You are tiny and hopefully the baby is just taking after you. If I remember correctly, joes not that big either. When are they going to see you again?
  • Dec 6th ima have the same doc as last time so.ima ask her to.check on the progress
  • my daughter was measuring 2 weeks small up until I was about 8 months and then she grew like crazy and then actually moved my due date closer.
  • So at your first appt she was small?? @joshuaswifey_711
  • Try not to stress too much hun, hopefully everything else looked good! I will be praying for you, and remember you seen the HB so thats great! Try to focus on the positives (which I know is easier said than done)
  • @ripkaydence the same thing happened to me with this pregnancy. When i went in for my first check up, my count was that i was 8wks 4d well on the ultrasound the baby measured 7w4d. So the doctor said she wasn't going to give me an exact due date until my 12 week scan. When i had that scan, baby was growing fine but still measured a week behind. So she moved my due date from May 9 to May 17.
    It is stressing for us angel mommies, but once you have more check ups you will feel better. As long as the heartbeat is strong and the baby keeps growing, you'll be fine. I know its easier said than done, but try to stay positive for this baby. I understand what you feel, but remember that you need to be as healthy as possible to keep your baby healthy as well.
  • The same thing happened to me with my son. I don't think it means anything is wrong. And he was a whopping 9 lbs 4oz born the day after due date!
  • Oh and that was also at 9 weeks :-)
  • Tessa measured behind at all 3 of my ultrasounds. Then she came 5 wks early and was 6lbs! Lol try not to stress yourself! I know it's hard, but you gotta have faith!
  • yes up until I was about 8 months I think. I was worried too but I knw its not easy not to worry. I hope everything turns out okay for you
  • You probably just ovulated a little later, and these ultrasounds are always a couple days off too. Noooo reason to worry yet. Deep breaths...:-)
  • @ourlittlenugget thats not it! I only.had sex 1 day after my period!!! So i know something is wrong!!! I know the exact day bc thats the only.day we had sex.for.like 3 weeks it was literally and accident
  • Well sperm can live up to 5 days, so that could put you almost a week off. I'll keep you in my prayers! (((hugs)))
  • @ripkaydence i think that should relax a little bit. I know its hard. Trust me, i am in the same boat you are. Im only 14 weeks and so far i've had spotting for over a week and a half, I've had real bad abdominal pain and just last week i was in the E.R. for dehydration. I call the doctor for every little thing that feels weird and honestly Im paranoid. But i need to believe that everything will be ok. If not for me, for this baby.
    It'll be ok. Everything will be just fine.
  • Maybe you just aren't as far along as you thought. Don't stress. Keeping you in my thoughts
  • @Mallory27 as i stated before me and my husband had sex only.one day after my period it was sept 28 my last period was Sept 16 and i didnt have sex again till after i found out i was pregnant.
  • Exactly what @wilsomom said. If the sperm took 3-4 days to find the egg and the ultrasound is off by a few days, that's a week right there. I know your fears, Mama. I was here and went through everything with you and Kaydence. When my son was born a few months after her, we found out he had a heart condition and needed surgery. I was panicked when I conceived this baby 7 months later. So far she's perfect, but I never stop worrying. I know it's impossible to just *not* worry, but stress won't help. It's too early to assume something is wrong. We're here for you, wishing you and baby peace. :X
  • I promise you right now, no lying that my husband and I did it only once when I got pregnant with my son....yes, I swear only one time and I was measuring 1 week early also, I came back in 2 weeks and was measuring on time then. You sound EXACTLY like I did!!! There is a lot of hope :-)