baby throwing up

edited November 2012 in Babies Health
so we went to a pizza party which was hot inside the building so took my son out side which was fresh then when we cooled dwn we went back in side to the hot then later hubby did the same with r son can this b the reason he's throwing up or can it b he had pizza then a lollipop then other candy help he's never threw up before I'm thinking it can b the mix foods he has a Dr. appointment 2 morrow so thank God 4 that

Comments

• My son is doing the same thing. He was perfectly fine and Sat evening we went to my cousins house for a get together. Well it was really hot in her house and when we left it was late and really cold outside. That night he woke up at 2am crying hysterically and he vomited a lot and he also had a slight fever. We batyhed him right away and he felt better and went right back to sleep. Well last night he threw up again and this time it was a lot. He cried all night. We are working right now but my mom watches him and I've been calling and checking on him and she said he's been okay today. I hope he doesn't throw up again:(
  • @JuliansMommy sounds like r stories r the same. sounds like the different temperature taking baby into. hope ur little Guy gets better