quick question

edited November 2012 in Third Trimester
I am having this dull aching pain in my sides and lower back and I don't know what it is .. I know when I use to have my periods I would have the same pain to me it was a cramp but since I'm 38 weeks plus I don't know what it is HELP!!

Comments

• Could be your hips widening.... idk!! Bump!!!
  • That is the beginning of labor.
  • Your scaring me !!! @luvmy5 so does that mean she is moving further into the birth canal ?
  • Maybe contractions?
  • Yes, she could be. This stage can last for weeks, days or hours. Hopefully it will not last too long for you.
  • I just wanna eat thanksgiving dinner and let my mom enjoy her birthday party on Friday lol so this little girl need to hold her breaks but the pain has subsided so I guess I over did it yesterday who knows
  • Lol she does need to stay! I was for sure.i would eat thanksgiving dinner pregnant! Lol! Nope! Try to take it easy if you dont want her to come yet! I washed five loads of laundry, walked up and down the stairs each time to put it to dry and wash with my 35lb toddler at around 8pm i started feeling cramps held on until next day i had my appt at 11am and yes i was in labor came to the house packed some stuff for my baby, and started feeling the contractions worse!! At around. 1pm got the to hospital i was a 4!
  • Yeah I'm planting my booty in a chair for the next few days lol and plus my son is leaving with his dad today so I won't have much to do