aggravated!!!

I honestly do not understand what the hell is the problem with my mom ! My son is leaving today with his father for thanksgiving and once again she has a attitude because he is leaving ... She doesn't watch him I have him 24 hours 7 days a week can I have a break sometimes and my son spent thanksgiving with me last year but everytime he goes with his father she gets a attitude towards me because I let him go with his father but she doesn't help me with him at all she only watches him if she needs me to go to store but that's it it just baffles me like I didn't do anything wrong he asked to take his son for the holiday so I agreed and I'm letting him go why does she feel like she has a say in the matter why do I always have to feel like I'm a bad mother for letting my son go with his father it's ridiculous

Okay vent is over but I have to go the rest of the day with her and her tude so I guess she won't be needing me to help her finish cooking for tomorrow

Comments

• Doesn't she support you financially? I would say that is all the reason she needs. You may not agree, but that may be her logic.
  • No she doesn't support me financially
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I mean I'm trying to let my son have a relationship with his father and their side of the family because they don't see him much and plus I have another one on the way so I have to give them a chance too me and my mom see him everyday and they don't so that's not fair to keep him from them
  • @ebbry89 you are definitely not a bad mother. You should never keep your child away from his father unless he is not safe over there. He needs to grow up having a relationship with his father. Its only fair for your son. You are the only person that knows what is best for your children, so by all means do what you think you should do.
  • I dont see why she thinks she has a say at all. You are his mother and if you want him to know his father thats your decision, not hers.
  • Well she got over it shortly after and we actually had a really good day sitting and cooking in the kitchen .. When I went to my grandmas house to pick up something she fussed at me too lol they all just greedy and want my son to themselves so I guess I will have to hear their mouths but umma still do what I have to do when it comes to making decisions about my child and this child coming to a earth near you lol