miscarriage

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
How does it go? Im 9 weeks

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Did u have one or are u just wondering if u did??? :(

Update** sorry just saw ur update....same thing as Ashley said. Started having cramps that just got worse and worse until I passed the baby
  • I had light bleeding that got progressively worse. The cramping got worse until I passed the baby, then eased off. I bled for about a week after that. I am sorry for your loss.
  • They didn't tell u at the ER?
  • When I lost my baby at nine weeks, the doctor wanted to do a d&c. I spent the night in the hospital and was scheduled for the next morning. Before they got the chance I passed my baby. They still did a d&c to avoid infection. Maybe you could request one? Like I said it helps to avoid infection and you don't have to sit around waiting for it to be over. Good luck girl I'm here if you need to talk.
  • Well.....i am in ga and my docs are in nc. Im starting to cramp now
    Is it weird that i wanna take a pic of it after its passed??
  • I was 8.5 weeks when I passed mine, and I there wasn't to much to see.
  • Sorry hun. :(

I experienced the same thing as the other girls, cramping, bleeding, & passing tissue. Lasted about a week and a half or so.
  • I was 11 weeks, they asked me if I wanted a d&c or to pass the baby naturally. For me it was to hard to pass naturally since it could take weeks I just wanted the whole thing to be over so I went for the d&c.