Sofia the first has mother effer in it??!

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
Omg please someone tell me you recorded it, go forward 41 minutes (where she first learns she can talk to animals) what does the bunny say when she hugs him? Sounds like "put the mother effer down", hubby and i both agree and can't find it on the iternet

Comments

• No way ill go check when i get home we watched that movie about 5times but its always loud in my house lol
  • I recorded it ill do it now
  • Where she is in bed and the bird says she has to get ready for school?
  • It kinda sounds like "mama" but im not sure I can see where you might hear mother effer. I am trying to figure out how to turn on the captions lol
  • Haha i was too! I'm not smart enough to turn captions on lol @mallory27
  • Watching it, I have captions on. I'll let you know what it says.
  • Whoa, whoa, whoa! You ever heard of personal space? Whoa! Put me down.

But I agree it sounds A LOT like motha f***er.
  • The whoa between space and put is what sounds like that.
  • Haha i guess thats what it is lol, i'll have tp listen for it better when i get home
  • Wait its after put me down, i think he says something else ?
  • I swear in this comment (in order to explain what I heard) so don't read if easly offended please. :) sorry.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! You ever heard of personal space? **Whoa!** Put me down.

The whoa I stared ** is the one that sounds like the swear. To me it sounds like mother fucka (sorry) or maybe even "what the..." As in what the He** without the H word.

The captions I had on said nothing in that space, then I replayed it with a different caption setting on and it said Whoa.

Doesn't sound like Whoa to me but I don't know...
  • Haha thank ya @máthair i'll let hubby know!