I just thought (sorry so long)

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
I would share. Lol.
I am feeling so greatful these days. Im so happy with life. it may not be perfect, but its perfect enough for me. I want to share why i feel this was.
I have been thinking about everything me and my family has been through this past year. It has been really tough but we made it through. there was many times i thought things weret ever going to get better. But they did. Now i have my appartment, i have my family, i have food in my cupbords. I have a job. And that sounds pretty perfect to me. Exspecially after everything we been through. I will do my best to not take it for granted ever again. Because i know from experiance that it can dissapear just like that.
I was really worried about christmas for my kids because last year was so rough, they didnt really get anything. But my worries went away when a lady from my physical thearapy told me that they do a sub for santa thing for a family and that they were picking me and my family because of everything we have been through. Then today i spoke to my case worker from the shelter. (a litte back up) they helped us by paying nov rent because they know about me missing work with my shoulder. Well today she came over and asked if we were still making the same amount as last month, nd we are. She also asked if my husband was still looking for work, i told her he was, which he is. Its just been hard cux no one has been hiring his qualifications. So she told me that they would pay dec rent also. And she told me that they were giving us christmas. But she wasnt sure if they would bring stuff over or if they just give us money to go shopping. I could really cry right now. I thought after they got us in the appartment we were on our own. I thought this because we knew a couple people who got into an appartment (with help of shelter) but they came bck a couple months later. So i thought that was all the help we would get. But so far they have continued to help us.
I am just so grestful for everything. Because i have experienced so much. And i wouldnt be here without everything i went through. I thank god for putting us through that so that i could apprecate everything so much more.
I have always tried doing things on my own. But now i have learned and im still learning to except help. As much as i can get.
I also want you ladies to know how much i appreciate all of you. For all the prsyers, support and help you all have given me. I dont think i could have done it without all of you. Thank you so much. I love you all. A lot of you know what i have been through and thats why i wanted to share all the good things that i am thankful for on this thanksgiving holiday. :X ~:> happy thanksgiving everyone.

Comments

• That's all such great news! You are very blessed. I'm not sure if I will be able to do anything for Christmas for us or Scarlett because of money but I'm just thankful for having roof over our head. And I am very much looking towards tom and Thanksgiving. Hope you have great day!
  • I'm so glad everything has finally turned around and worked out for your family! I hope all this positive momentum continues!