diarrhea

I'm not sure what to do she is literally peeing poop.. I have changed her diaper now 3 times in one hour.. Help me please any one

Comments

• Make sure she is drinking plenty of liquids.. If she keeps it up I would call the doctor or go to the e.r... Is she running fever?
  • Put some diaper rash cream on her to keep her from getting a rash... She most likly will get one.
  • She does not have a fever but she has been sick for awhile but with a cold and i will put done butt cream on her thanks @Starlilly
  • If you have not introduced anything new in the past couple days, then it's most likely viral. You can incorporate foods with soluble fiber to help absorb some of the fluid in her GI.
  • Xavier had that last week we took him to the doctors he told us the brat diet and pedialyte no dairy till the diarriah stops.
  • Hope she's feeling better soon!
  • edited November 2012
    my son had this it might have been caused by different foods I gave him Dr gave him pedialite but my son wouldnt drike it so on he's own he got better. what color ur baby poop is it like green watery mucas
  • does it look like this????? this is caused by infection or allergy

• http://www.babycenter.com/baby-poop-photos

this is a page of baby poop and explains about them the pic I sent u is also on this page check it out and see if u find ur baby's poop