bored

edited November 2012 in Labor
So I'm bored I got to eat breakfast which was yucky but hey it's food I'm still in my non delivery room I'm just ready to get this ball going I can't get comfy to sleep even after I was taken off the monitors so I'm just laying and waiting

Comments

• I seriously can't believe there isn't a room for you yet. That is horrible and such a long wait ! I know its hard but try your best to get some rest you have a very long (exhausting) day ahead of you (if you ever get your room.)
  • I know but I guess the other women that keep coming in are in dire need to deliver their baby but I haven't heard the nursery rhyme song go off since the middle of the night so no other babies were born .. This sucks I didn't want to spend my weekend in here like this
  • That does suck. Hope they find you a room and get the ball rolling soon. How has your BP been lately?
  • I can imagine how boring that is! Hang in there!
  • They finally got a IV put in and my BP is now 128/66 so much better from the 190s .. Im just waiting on lunch and how delicious this ginger ale will taste lol