What's your biggest pet peeve?

Mine is Ignorance.

Comments

• I have more than one lol i hate when people don't use their blinker, when people use liquid eyeliner and its not perfectly straight or one is too thick or one is too thin.
  • When people hang things too high on their wall or don't have a good sense of scale.
  • Funky People! Maybe I can smell like a K-9 but I can't stand B.O., how my kids smell when then get home from school.. and also a stinky kitchen garbage.

Germs... When people come up and touch me or my kids. Especially in the grocery stores. Old people love to touch my LO.
  • 1) Women that "doll" themselves up but their kids are a hot mess.
    2) Lazy b!+©£€$
    3) People who feel they are entitled and the world revolves around them.
  • Love #1 @addrianna... So true
  • People who blow their nose at the dinner table.
  • My hubbys family, coming home from work or waking up to someone being at my house who doesn't live here, liars and people who thrive on drama...(I woke up to my SIL here and she's all the above lol Happy Sunday)
  • My biggest pet peeve is people that chew their food with their mouth open. I hate sitting across the table from someone and just see the food going round and round in there lol.
  • I hate it when people put their teeth on their fork when they take food off of it. The scraping sound drives me bonkers!!

• I hate when ppl spell the simplest words wrong or say "I'm sorry for your lost" instead of "loss" seen alot on here. or instead of baby or my ppl say babii or mii. Come on now!
    I also hate when ppl turn the simplest names into a how many letters can I add to this or spelling it a ridiculous way just to be different. Poor kid will be correcting everyone for the rest of its life!
  • I hate when people don't know simple grammar. Like "ares" instead of "ours" ares isn't even a word!
    Jealousy over silly things "my kid can crawl and yours doesn't" so annoying
    Lying about little things
    Makenzie's father and his family lol
  • Wasting electricity. Turn the f^©kin lights off when your not using them! Lol sorry it really drives me crazy!
  • @ashley_smashley Omg completely underderstandable that would drive me crazy too
  • edited November 2012
    @addrianna I agree on that kid thing some parents don't know what their doing at all.
  • 1. Not using correct grammer/spelling
    2. People that wear their pajamas out in public. Not everyone, but the ones that literally look and SMELL like they rolled out of bed.
    3. When other people spend money like its going out of style on things they don't need, then complain that they never have money. Then try to make you feel bad by telling you how poor they are. *cough* my brother-in-law *cough* lol
  • People that don't put coats on their kids when its freezing out but yet they are all bundled up and ready to out in a blizzard!
  • Men who intimidate control and or abuse women.
  • @natashalynn I think that's about every woman's pet peeve ;;)
  • @trixiesmom8 i can't stand that! I really really hate that too. If were out and forgot to get the baby's jacket out the car i swear ill just take my shirt off and wrap it around her.
  • Oh yea, we keep an extra hoodie for her in the car just in case @mommylovessparkle
  • edited February 2013
  • People I don't like showing up at my house unannounced! Usually my husbands family.
  • My husband farts all the time, it drives me nuts. I understand holding it in can sometimes hurt but what ever happened to having manors?. It does it in bed, in the shower, in the car even out in public. Ive tried to talk with him about it and he just shrugges it off. Then i meet his mother, omg he gets it all from her. What kind if women does something so so idk disgusting and just doesnt care. Idk maybe it just me but thats my biggest pet peeve.
  • If u turn it on then turn it off. If u get it out put it back. If u open it close it. It's a constant battle with the kids everyday lol.
  • When my mother in law asks my baby a stupid question, but it's directed to me. She knows he can't answer her
  • Chomping and my fiancee putting on a 'woe is me' voice whenever hes near his mother!
  • edited November 2012
    @Kayliegh27 Grammar* Lol. I just wanted to make you giggle. :)

Any sort of abuse and the the women/men who put up with it. People who do nothing when they see a child being abused/neglected..

People playing musical instruments while driving.

Irresponsible pet owners.

Cold liquids on my hands.. Like dishwater, swimming pools, etc. Probably just a sensory issue but I listed it anyways. Lol.