Makenzie had her birthday party today

edited November 2012 in Babies "First's"
Had Makenzie's first birthday party today. Turned out awesome. Although we had one set back that was fixed

Went to pick up Makenzie's cake. I asked for a number 1 made out of cupcakes. I wanted it bright pink with black zebra stripes with a white boarder and Happy Birthday Makenzie on it. When I got there it was a sheet cake (not cupcakes) and half of the cake was bright pink with stripes and the other half was a light pink with stripes. I WAS PISSED. I went in at 10 and her party was at 12. The lady was like you don't like it? I said um no its 2 different colors and its not cupcakes like I wanted. She says well we can discount it for you I said um no I want the one I asked for and she tells me well we don't have any more of the bright pink like you wanted we ran out that is why we used half of the light pink! WTH?

I had to walk away because I was so mad I was going to cry. I went home told my mom and she called the manager. Who got it all straighted out for me and her cake ended up perfect and was free.

I feel like I over reacted but I mean its her first birthday and shes surviving cancer its a big milestone for her and I wantever everything perfect damnit! lol

All in all good day. Ill post pics up sometime!

Comments

• Glad everything went good in the end :) I bet she had a blast
  • Awww, happy birthday Makenzie :) & im glad she had fun & u got the cake for free & cant wait to see the pics. Ur Babygirl deserves the best First bday so i dont think u were over reacting :)