useless lazy boyfriends!!

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
came home from hospital last night after having a csection friday! explained to my other half that i wanted to get settled at home and try expressing milk for ny baby! so what does he do? he invites his parents round at 4pm they get here and he asks them to stay for food! they stay till got 10pm! my boobs are rock hard and hurting like hell im super tired and i have to put up with them! to top it off he drinks a few tins of beer and then a bottle of red wine! when his parents leave he falls asleep on the sofa and thats him done for the night! the baby woke up at 11.30pm he slept through it then baby wakes up again @4 for a feed and he sleeps through that too! i can not get over what a selfish low life nasty person he is and how he thinks of no.one but himself! its now 4.56am and my 17month old will be up in like 2 hrs and iv had a grand total of about 3 hrs sleep in the last 36hrs!
sorry vent over!!

Comments

• I think we have all had that feeling... sometimes they just font grasp the concept of being a parent :-( but he will realize soon enough... make sure u talk to him about it or he will just keep cruising along
  • Kick him in the head. Lol. Ok maybe that wont work. Im sorry hes not helping you. I would be furious if my husband did that. I hope he figures out that you need his help asap.
  • man having a c section ain't no joke he should totally be understanding were ur coming from and helping you. if I would have been u I would of told the parents my self dnt want company or its time to go but I'm mean like that. put. men can b hard headed some times I'm glad my man is the same like me he dnt like company and totally helps around the house but just talk to ur man some time when u keep telling them they'll get tierd of hearing it and start helping
  • so far today hes got up at 7.30 fed the baby a bottle and then lay on the sofa! iv dressed both the kids done 3lots of washin up hoovered the house played with the kids, fed baby his bottle and my other son his lunch! the midwife has been out to see us and he just lay on the sofa the whole time!
    i remember feelin like this after i had my first son and crying alot but i dont remember my other half being so lazy all the time! i really have had enough! feel like i just wanna pack our things and move the hell out of this house!
  • First, don't let company prevent you from pumping or breastfeeding! That will only slow down your production and obviously be very painful. Second, try to calmly sit down and explain to him why you are frustrated and what you need him to do to help. Not making excuses for him, but men are completely oblivious and dumb sometimes! Praying he changes his attitude and helps you out more! You shouldn't be doing as much as you are post c section.