Anyone due October 1 st have appointment set up for gender u/s?? r

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I had first ultrasound at 6+6 when based on lmp of 8 weeks. My doctor usually does 2nd ultrasound at 18-20 which would be for gender. Is there a possibility I could get gender scan around 15-17 weeks since they do visit every 4 weeks or will I have to wait the extra week to 3 weeks for gender u/s??? I also won't be doing a 4 d scan to find out early. :)

Comments

• Hey, I'm due August 26th. I am having a gender scan in 12hrs, its the company I gave you the site for on another of your discussions. Its called Wombmates3D4D, for a gender scan is $65, they come to your house. If they can't determine the sex, they come back at a later date for free. The earlier they recommend is 16wks. I will let you know how it goes!
  • Nice! And thanks again for the link. I haven't gotten on my desktop to look it up yet. My phone doesn't have internet either. :) hope your scan goes well!! :))
  • For sure! I am so excited, I was always told with my older 2 children that you couldn't tell the sex until 18+ weeks, but more& more are finding out from 12wks on. So, I am optimistic I will be able to get a clear view of them, but, they do come back for free if they can't tell. I get 4 black&white photos, plus they will show me in 4D, but before 22wks they don't recommend paying for the 4D since the baby doesn't have much fat, doesn't look like a chubby baby, but they will do it if you really want it. Its cool they aren't trying to sell you something just for the money, they're actually honest about it. They're twin brothers, younger, real laid back. You would probably love it! Best part is the comfort of your own home :) will keep you updated :)
  • @MrsDelRae btw I read yesterday about your rare health issues. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I pray that this pregnancy go very well for you and without complications!!! God is Good. :)
  • Thank you so much! >:D< 10hrs to go until I see my baby! So excited! Its definitely overwhelming, but I have slowly adjusted to the changes this while ordeal has brought my way. I strongly believe everything happens for a reason& that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. I can& will conquer&overcome!
  • @MrsForesee (I tagged you so you'd be sure to see this ;) )
    got my gender scan today--BOY!!! Finally a boy. OMG I'm still in shock. Yay! Went shopping immediately afterwards. I'm ecstatic.
  • Yay Congrats @MrsDelRae!!!!!!
  • Thank you so much!
  • Does anyone know if they have something like that in Oregon..