ugh...

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
I love seeing bfps but it's giving me baby fever!!!! My daughter is almost 15 months and my son is almost 4 months so I know it's too soon but getting a bfp is so exciting. I'm on sprintec 28 and my bf said two is enough but I wouldn't mind getting a positive! Anyone else feel the same??

Comments

• Nope if I have a C-section this time I am going to tel my doctor to cut, burn tie, remove and donate to science, I don't care as long as it doesn't work anymore. Lol

We always only planned on to tho.
  • @char lol!!! you're so funny! So many people say two is enough but I just enjoy being pregnant and having the whole experience :-) maybe I'm a weirdo lol
  • You are brave!! Lol
  • @ExcitedForOctober haha! My bf calls it crazy but I like your word better. :-P
  • Im with you....i couldnt wait to get pregnant this time..its my third in 3 years lol...im already havibg a hard time coming to grips with the fact that my hubby says NO MORE lol. I love being pregnant, had a great experience with my first two births and i love everything about being a mommy. Ots so scary to think in a few years i wont have "babies" lol just big kids running around :)....i think ill have baby fever until i ha e grandbabies in FAR AWAY future lol :) youre not alone!
  • Wow typos lol sry, new phone :)
  • edited November 2012
    @coltensmamma oh good!!! Yeah they're born within the same year and being pregnant 2 summers on a row kinda stunk only because I couldn't swim... I'd just lay in the water and I couldn't ride rides or anything but it was worth it!! :-) I'm glad I'm not alone with this. Even at a few months pregnant, if I was down, I'd take pregnancy test to feel better. Lol
  • I have a 13 month old and me and hubby are trying to have another one. hubby wanted another when are lil Guy was like 4 months but I was like no way. I didn't like the whole experience being prego which was also in the summer and then getting induced. then end up with a c section. but a year has went by and I can say I'm ready and want another baby
  • @Roxy good luck!! I hope you get your bfp! That'd be a great Christmas gift :-)
  • ty but today I started my period : (
  • @Roxy aww :-( at least you get to try though. :-) maybe next month, af will be a no show. I wish I could try..it's so exciting. im praying for you girl!
  • I have major baby fever lol just don't know if I'm ttc just yet lol i love being pregnant too ;)
  • @mommylovessparkle heck yeah! Lol I miss the little kicks and stuff...now I still get kicked by my one year old. Haha but it's not as fun. Lol :-P
  • edited November 2012
    Wow!!! I hate being pregnant!!! At least the first three months suck wads. I don't thro up so I walk around feeling like I need to all the time. After that its not so bad.

I just could not imagine going thru that with two under 3.
  • Lol i feel you on that one lol i still get phantom kicks tho and the occasional bite from my 13month old lol. :)
  • I want another! My son is almost 14 months and my daughter is almost 6. Hubby says no but i reallllyyyyyy love being prego and want another so bad!
  • @mommylovessparkle lol there's nothing like it :-)

@BigBelly I wonder how we can make this happen! Lol are you on any bc? I had to move back to my moms because we were staying at his aunts house and she thought it was "best"so now we don't have many opportunities sigh. But I track af with the my days app and that's how I got pregnant the first try with my son.. Lol never know ;-)
  • Nope. No bc at all! I got prego with my son because of the mydays app too! We had sex1 time and i ended up prego lol
  • @BigBelly lol that app is wonderful! That's basically how it went for us. Said I was ovulating, did the deed and boom! We now have baby Eli lol
  • thanks hope so : )
  • U should enjoy ur babies give them one on one ur young still have time to have more in a few yrs