Feeling awful

edited November 2012 in Health
Today i am feeling horrible. I have a major headach that has been around for a while. Im tired cuz my kid$ cough all night (im a light sleeper) but my daughter keeps me up the most. (for those who are wondering i will give an update after this). But the not sleeping well is contributing to the headache/migrane. Today i woke up and my hips and upper legs hurt. My shoulders hurt, i need a massage lol. My back is sore. Basically, i feel like i have been hit by a car.
Also, i think im going to get a hpt. My mind is playing with me again. I have to pee alot, i am finding that i have a lot of snacks. I just dont want to find anything other than neg. Lol.

Comments

• I don't remember if it was you, but did you try putting Vicks on the bottom of her feet? Have you been able to get antibiotics for her?
  • Well good luck with the test and hope it's what you want! I have woken up with a headache too which is just getting worse and worse! Have you tried a heat pad or hot water bottle on your shoulder to see if it eases a little? Definitely try the Vicks on their feet and are they propped up a little on a pillow as they sleep? Laying too flat will make them cough more. Hope today is an easy day for you x