so excited for xmas

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
I'm so excited for xmas...Beatrix will almost be 14m by the time it gets here. I can't wait! She loved putting up my mil's tree, she wanted to help hang ornaments. We are putting ours up next week, I hope she will leave it alone. She didn't mess with mil's, but that doesn't mean she won't mess with ours. My mil has a Santa Claus so we kept saying ho! ho! ho! All night and now she is crawling around saying it lol. It is too cute! Who else is excited for the holidays??

Comments

• Me me me me me!!!! I was planning on having all my shopping and wrapping done by December, but unfortunately Still have a few to get. I'm extra excited cause it'll be our first Christmas just us, and in our new home! I can't wait for trees, looking at lights, hot chocolate, Christmas movies, Christmas baking! Ah! I'm so excited!! Lol
  • Me!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE xmas!!!!!!
  • I love christmas. We have already been watch christmas movies snd listening to music. Putting up christmas stuff soon.
  • @natashalynn we still have a few gifts to get also. I'm kind of worried about putting the wrapped gifts under the tree tho, I have a feeling my lo will want to rip them all open lol.
    @excitedforotocber lol nice!
    @angel26 us too! It's a tradition we watch Christmas vacation while putting up the tree lol. Also my dad likes to sing the 12 days of Christmas once his tree is all up, we each get a number..there are 9 I think of us this year(that includes my fiance and my brother's gf) lol I think they picked that because once everyone has a SO in the family we will have the 12 days complete lol there is 7 of us in my family.
  • I'm super excited! Jack won't leave our tree alone. He pulls the ornaments down and throws them around. Thank goodness I bought shatterproof. Lol
  • @sands3 lol that's cute! I have a feeling Trixie will be doing the same...we don't have any glass ornaments tho so that's a plus.
  • I'm excited! My brother in law and sister in law are flying up here with their twins (haven't met the twins yet) and also my mil and her husband. All flying to Alaska for Christmas! Super happy my sil Will be here cuz it means I won't be the only daughter in law for my fil to pick on lol and she Will snap back at him more easily than I do. It's my first big family Christmas in years! I can't wait for them to get here!
  • Haha I know about the unwrapping! McKinleys unwrapped about four presents so far, not only hers of course. I may have to wait till Xmas eve to put them out!
  • @smcox lol. My fil loves to tease me. I have learned to come up with things quickly. Lol.
  • I don't put gifts under the tree til Christmas eve because even my 4 yr old tries to open them
  • Lol well I guess I will have to just wait and put out the wrapped presents even tho I really enjoy seeing them all underneath lol. @natashalynn @sands3
    @smcox oh that sounds like so much fun! We will go to my grandparents on xmas eve and then to my parents and mil's on xmas day..so not too exciting lol.
  • @angel26 oh it's not teasing! Its down right tearing me down and everything I do down. My fil accused me of being a drug addict and trying to kill my son. Told my husband that he needs to take our baby and leave me. All of my decisions I make for my son are wrong and he Weil go behind my back and do things with Damien I tell him not to. I haven't even lived here in Anchorage near my fil a year and I have more stories than most. My sil gets shit occasionally but she lives in a different state so not anything like I do. But she doesn't hesitate to put him in his place. She's my saving grace sometimes! She's been with my husbands brother since high school so she's been apart of this family for almost 15 years lol
  • Oh. I was thinking totally different. Im sorry hes like that. Its not ok for someone to do that. But i understand that some people only care about destroying someone. Im sorry. I hope your sil puts him in his place.
  • :) I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Christmas is so exciting when u have kids. I've learned it's every age too. It's exciting when they r babies then it gets even MORE exciting as they get older!!! I got all of my shopping done already but I'm super bad at finding more things at the store later on and then I have to buy even more to make it equal. Lol. Love it!!!!
  • I'm with you @mommyof3girls I keep buying stuff. I swear, I'm going to force myself not to go to anymore stores soon otherwise, I don't know where I'm going to put all the gifts. Haha
  • @angel26 it's all good, I expect it from him now. He's got a few screws loose. All the drinking and whatever else he used to do catching up with him. I've gone off on him a few times and over the last year learnEd to stand my ground and not be shy about what's okay and not okay. My son is allergic to wheat and I caught him feeding him pizza and I snapped at him.... Turn around and Damien still has the bread in his mouth, said hello! I just told you not to feed him that! His excuse.... Oh well he's not eating it, he's just sucking on it! I just never trust him alone with Damien anymore. My step mil has to be there at all times. She's normal... And responsible! She actually raised and was around her
  • 2 kids, unlike my fil.
  • @smcox well im glad you stand your ground. He needs to understand you are the parent, not him. I hope everything turn out great and you have a good christmas.
  • I'm super excited as well!!! I had my decorations up and Christmas tree since day after Thanksgiving lol. Plus my daughter turns 1 on 12/12/12 but where having her party on the 15th so I am looking forward to that as well. Everything is ready now I'm just enjoying what I do have. I wish we could have money for gifts but that's not what's most important so I'm still very excited!
  • @angel26 I will have my mil and my sil and my twin 8 month old nephews! So just having family here is going to make it great! Regardless of my father in law. :) I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas! Lord knows you deserve it!
  • @smcox wow that is crazy! I wouldn't be able to be around him, es
  • Esp if he gives him stuff he is allergic to wheat, that's nothing to mess with.
    @jules sounds fantastic!
  • Ooo!! I'm soo excited about christmas! After staying home for 2 years i got a job an we'regoing to have money to spend! The 15th is when we're going shopping for EVERYTHING in one day. I'm thrilled!
  • edited December 2012
    @mommyof3girls oh me too! I always think I'm done and i always find more stuff..luckily I only have the 1 so I don't have to even it out yet lol.
    @kimberly4411 that is great, we figured that this will be hubby's and I last year to really go all out for xmas so we went all crazy lol. One day?! I don't think I could do that..that is a ton of shopping, maybe if I didn't have the lo with me, she hates getting in and out of her seat.
  • @smcox thats good. At least you have all that family to be around. It sounds fun. I am thinking this christmas will be better than last year. Thank you.
  • O, her aunt is taking her for the day lol :)