What to do with a upset teething baby? How do I calm her down?

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
She's driving me crazy these days... on top of that she's fighting her sleep
~X(

Comments

• Give her something cold to chew on a teething ring, wet wash cloth, a dose of tylenol. You can also try teething cookies but u have to be careful bc they get chunks off sometimes.
  • Teething tablets worked great for my baby
  • Teething tablets are amazing!!!
  • Thanks ladies! :X
  • Definitely teething tablets.
  • Unfortunately, teething tablets did nothing for my lo. Tylenol or ibuprofen worked and chewing on a cold damp wash cloth
  • My lo is like that right now too I give her tablets and popsicles. She just cut 3 at the same time and its fang teeth which ever ones those r
  • I use ore gel when she is screaming it stops her crying. Right away
  • Teething tabs
  • @lilloulou I have done orajel before but I try not to use it too much, I've heard it makes their gums harder which makes the teeth popping through more painful..just my 2 cents on that lol
  • @trixiesmom8 I hope not because I baught that orajel gel I was worried my daughter would choke on the tablets since she can't eat solids yet she's only 4 months
  • @mylove2 the tablets dissolve as soonas you out them in her mouth so I don't think she would choke.

I was told to.be careful with orajel cuz if they swallow it it could make theory throat numb too and make it harder for them to swallow. I dunno if its true or not
  • I only give it to her when she screaming and I can't handle. The high pitchness so I quickly swipe it across I really don't like it either but I have more of that then the teething tablets
  • Those tablets melt instantly..my daughter doesn't even have to chew on them.