Do anyone have the nabi 2 kids tablet?

Can you get 3g connection on it or just wifi?

Comments

• I'm not 100% sure but i think its just wifi but the kids can still use the tablets and play all apps everywhere even on the road. But they need wifi to connect to the browser.
  • Btw I highly recommend them for a kids tablet but if u are looking to share a tablet with your kid u will be disappointed. In mommy mode u can use the tablet but its not like a regular droid tablet. U can't use google play to download apps or update only to watch movies.... but the nabi app store has loads of apps for kids for free and cheap ones too like Google play. But all the apps are kid apps or books etc. But my boys love them. They think they are IPads lol
  • @2boys1grilzlove do I have to have wifi to download the apps. And can he play the app,watch the movies and listen to movies witgout wifi?
  • I'm interested in this too because I'm thinking about getting one but don't know much about it.
  • @wilsomom I bought my son one for christmas. From what I heard its very good for kids. It have learning apps too.
  • edited December 2012
    It looks awesome. All my kids loved the leap frog type learning systems & I was thinking this is the next step up.
  • I'm not sure I have wifi at home and I have only tried to download apps while at home. I can test it tomorrow and let u know. Like I said I know for sure the browser doesn't work unless we are home but my sons were able to play all apps while we are out running errands etc
  • @2boys1girlzlove please let me know.thanks
  • I looked at it tonight at walmart & best buy, I really want one now! Lol
  • ^^^^^^ same here
  • Oi, $200? Thats a little much for me, but i guess it looks neat. I'll stick with the cheapy leappad lol
  • @Kimberly4411 that's why I bought 2 on black friday. They were $129 each so I saved $140! Big Score!!!!
  • @2boys1girl2love genius! Lol i didnt even know what they were back then
  • I only knew about it because I had already decided in October that for Christmas I wanted to buy my boys a tablet. So I had been researching kids tablets and loved all the reviews on the Nabi 2s so when black friday was coming I was checking all ads looking for just that item cuz hubby said if I wanted the Nabi I could only buy 1 (since it was $199) and I didn't want my boys to have to share. So when I saw Wal-Mart was going to have them for $129 at 8pm thurs night I asked my hubby if I could get 2 cuz I would be saving almost as much as the price of 1 regular price and he said yes. It worked out perfectly cuz we always do thanksgiving Thursday at noon and I was about 10th in line (the line was for 4 different items but I only wanted the Nabis) and I was out of the store and in my car by 8:13 pm! That was my first ever black friday and I'm glad it was super crazy scary like stories I have heard. @Kimberly4411
  • Wasn't* super crazy