opinions please!

edited December 2012 in Baby names
If baby is a girl we like Brittney or Brianna. Which do you like better? Also, we would want Brianna pronounced so it rhymes with Rihanna. So would we keep it spelled Brianna or spell it Briana? Any middle name suggestions for those names?

Comments

• The way I read Brianna was they way u want it said (to rhyme w Rihanna). I think it's nice. I like it more than brittney.
  • I read Brianna the way you want it read, too. I like it better than Brittney.
  • I think people wuld read brianna both ways wat about briauna or brionna my daughters middle name is aunalaya I put the U in it cuz people was reading it
    An a laya before I had her
  • @mommyof3girls @1stWoodsBaby thanks, I think I'm leaning toward Brianna over Brittney and no one I've asked so far has like Brittney better
    @Mrz_Jackson I thought of other spellings but my husband and I are pretty set on the more traditional spellings. Thanks for the suggestions :)
  • I like Brianna much better. And I too read it how you want it to sound. Plus I have friend with that name great girl!